Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Society Of Annihilation (The End Begins Now)

(PSN)Dr_SourKush

Greetings to all of you wonderful, hopefully (seasoned) tenno. Are you a try hard? Is being on the top 100 Kills leader board or holding any leader board position your goal? Then look no further because we are what you have been searching for!                                                                                                                                                                                                  We are A shadow clan currently with 25 active members 24/7. 80% of our clan members are all above mastery rank 10 and we share the common goal of striving to be NUMBER ONE on anything we try. Led by Relaxed_Max, myself, and a few others, we keep the balance of power within all of our members. Not one member goes without say whether the discussion is of Solar Rails or even to what game type they would like to run. Point being is that we enjoy helping our members as much as we like to play competitively. We uphold a zero "bs" tolerance policy meaning any immature acts will result in your immediate expulsion from the clan. We have had no issues in two weeks of clan life since we all have played together before previously in another warframe clan (history story we can talk to you about if you join). Other than this everything is pretty straight foward with us. We laugh, we joke, we play, and most importantly we have eachothers' backs.                                                                                                                                                                                              I am posting this in hopes of receiving feedback from any tenno that is mastery 10 or higher that wishes to take their playing time and skill set to the next level with all 25 of us here at Society. Check us out on the leader boards. We currently have a bet going on with RKFT to see who can obtain most kills within a week, not to mention the fact that our 3 leaders already hold seats on the top 10 kills this week.. With the addition of 5 willing, competitive, experienced tenno,, nothing can stand in our way! This is the kind of friendly competition that makes us all better in the long run and also strengthens brotherhood. If you can see yourself hanging with the big dogs and steal every kill in sight, please contact myself (Dr_SourKush) or Relaxed_Max for. We will take you to that next level. Guaranteed.  PS. We also have BAD @$$ CLAN EMBLEM

In addition to what I mentioned above, we currently have 3 open spots for active members after a week of hard recruiting. We are a shadow clan run by 1 leader (relaxed_max) and 1 co-leader (myself). Everyone in our clan is above mastery 7 with at least 6 warframes and also understand that communication is key to making all of us better. With myself being mastery 14 and Max being 15, we understand a great deal of this game and are willing to accept and train any experienced tenno (preferably mastery 7 or up) and bring you to our knowledge and understanding. If you feel that you wish to leave an existing clan, or just would like to try out Society of Annihilation to see how we fit for you, please send me a message or you can most likely find me on Warframe any time of the day. Hope to hear from you guys soon!       -Kush

Also how could I forget! I'm sure most of you solar rail players are familiar with the old alliance "The Syndicate". Well anyhow, infinite_avalon had a major part in that alliance before they disbanded and as of yesterday we made contact with him and have joined the new alliance he started. So watch out guys, Society of Annihilation and our new banded alliance will definitely be a force of nature to be recognized. Long story short, if you guys are interested in our clan or even joining this deadly new alliance, send me a message to my inbox or find me on Warframe.  

• 4 weeks later...