Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

August - A Social Gaming Clan [Closed, Read For More Info]

Node

WMSnEzc.png

August is looking for a few mature, and active potential clan members/leaders! We're located on the West Coast, PDT.

August is currently recruiting members to help fill our empty spots within our Ghost Clan. We've been here since closed beta, but have only recently returned to Warframe. 

Do not expect this to be an extremely competitive clan, we're casual players who like having fun. We're getting back on our feet and would love to have other people rise with us and enjoy each others company.

We're currently in the process of rebuilding our Dojo, as the recent updates have required a total reformatting of our old Dojo. We have all the research labs but because of this reformatting they will be rebuilt in a few days. 

What We're Looking For:
- POTENTIAL members who are willing to grow with us and also help contribute to the clan. 
- A fluent understanding of the English language, communication is key.
- FUN and laid-back people! We're not super competitive and would love to just have friends to play with. 
- MATURITY is a must, if we're going to all be friends, we all have to be mature and give each other each the same amount of respect. Playing around with friends is cool, but being rude isn't.
- Rank 2+ preferred but not required, Beginners are SUPER welcome!

If you're interested please post below and I'll get in touch with you ASAP! Or just whisper/PM me. I'd love to talk to you to see if you're the right fit for us. 

Thanks for considering us Friends!
Node

-Update June 4
All labs will be finished in 24 hours! Some research already finished from before the reformat. Let me know if you'd like to join!!
*We will be utilizing RaidCall, because it's free and I couldn't get a NPL for TS3*

-Update June 5
We are now closed for recruitment. 6 recruits in 1 day, who would've guessed? Recruitment will be closed until further notice, unless we notice a large interest in the clan.

-Update June 5
We have a clan emblem!

-Update June 5
All labs complete!

-Update June 6
1 spot available!

-Update June 6

Recruitment closed again, last spot was filled. PM me if you're interested in being on our future roster when we expand!

Edited by Node

Update, All labs will be finished in 24 hours! Some research already finished from before the reformat. Let me know if you'd like to join!!

Edited by Node

Update! We are now closed for recruitment. 6 recruits in 1 day, who would've guessed? We are closed for recruitment unless demand calls for us to expand to shadow tier! So let me know if you're interested!

Edited by Node