Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parallax Issue With Aiming Upclose And Model Blocking The View When Aiming

Gooseman_underscore

sup devs,

im not sure whats the solution to this, but its been bugging me for the past few days. Whenever i fire my shotgun (or at times my handgun) at pointblank range i miss him even if my cursor is right up to his direction.

I believe parallax error is the culprit here since the thirdperson view warframe have is on the extremes, extreme left/right shoulder. (or am i misunderstanding the whole shebang of how warframe aiming works?)

another gameplay thing bugging me is when i aim (holding the right mouse button) and then put my back near a wall, the view adjusts making the Tenno's head block 70% of my view, consequently hiding the enemy from me.

Minor things that at times play a key part during combat.

Thanks

Bullets come out from the tip of the barrel of your gun, if you are too close the barrel may not be in an actual place that can hit the enemy even if the cursor is right dead center. I have missed barrels because it got too close. You should be able to tell when you get to close by looking at gun.

You can press H to switch which shoulder you look over. That should hopefully fix your "head blocking view" problem.

Actually, this screws me over more than it helps. I can peek out with view over my right shoulder and can tell when my gun is peeking around the corner. The left shoulder? Nope, I end up blowing five AKBolto rounds into the crate in front of me.

Bullets come out from the tip of the barrel of your gun, if you are too close the barrel may not be in an actual place that can hit the enemy even if the cursor is right dead center. I have missed barrels because it got too close. You should be able to tell when you get to close by looking at gun.

yupp, but i was hoping it would calibrate along with distance or would that just over complicate things? im new to this kind of thirdperson.

You can press H to switch which shoulder you look over. That should hopefully fix your "head blocking view" problem.

Actually, this screws me over more than it helps. I can peek out with view over my right shoulder and can tell when my gun is peeking around the corner. The left shoulder? Nope, I end up blowing five AKBolto rounds into the crate in front of me.

YES! thats one of the problems of a parallax error, also happens to me quite often, i thought i was peeking at corners but result shooting my gun at the very wall im trying to hid into even if my cursor shows me im pointing my gun at the enemy.

It's annoying, especially with the Paris,

the "backing at the wall while aiming" ? i havent tried it with the paris though.

screen cap (yeah lowlevel loki) of the backing at the wall while aiming.

13z7tz6.jpg