Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mods ?

Col_Helghan

Question

I apologize if this had been already answered before, couldn´t find it myself. I am new to the game and need help with one tiny detail. Since I am F2P and like to grind my way up to the top, still on my Excalibur.

So far I only got Dash and Radial Blind....what about Super Jump and Radial Javelin ? Grinded few planets to the max still no luck, what gives ? Is there a loot drop list somewhere for these things ?

7 answers to this question

I apologize if this had been already answered before, couldn´t find it myself. I am new to the game and need help with one tiny detail. Since I am F2P and like to grind my way up to the top, still on my Excalibur.

So far I only got Dash and Radial Blind....what about Super Jump and Radial Javelin ? Grinded few planets to the max still no luck, what gives ? Is there a loot drop list somewhere for these things ?

warframe skill mods are harder to get. if you go to a higher lvl planet chances of getting them are better. but they are still pretty hard.

Hey im not sure what happened. But when you start off, you should have all 4 of your skill mods unless you somehow sold or fused it. For drops wise, infected drops skill mods but its random and its rare. There are like 4 skills per warframe and about 10+ warframes. Meaning there are like 40+ skill mods. So the chances of getting the one you want is like 1/40+ multiply by the drop rate.

Thanks a lot guys, maybe I fused them as I had no idea what I was doing at that time.

One of the main reasons is so many things are left unexplained in the game. I´ll just grind my way to the top with Dash and Blind and see what becomes of me :) All I know is I won´t be making another account just for two skill modz :D

Thanks again everyone.

If it's any consolation, pretty much the only skills I use on my Level 30 Excalibur are Slash Dash and Super Jump (and the latter is very situational, especially once you get good at wallrunning and whatnot; I mostly just use it so I don't have to bother). Radial Blind and Radial Javelins are both inferior to just tapping Slash Dash 2-4 times instead, IMO.