Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fangs Problems

Anelyn

Question

Howdy fellows Teno, I recently bought banshee pack after upgrading to Hunter my account (was best deal with 3 new weapons a warframe to give me something else to play than my maxed Nyx until Ash is complete in foundry).

All joyful and happy I went to mercury to start level the frame and weapons. Viper and Paris performed above my expectations, but the Fangs.... oh well....

First, is impossible for me to get stealth kills. I walk behind the mob for 30 meters, right behind him breathing in his neck, and I don't get E to perform sneak attack. Never had this problem with Cronus, also was solo mode so I had no lag at all.

2nd The jump attack with my Cronus knockdown mobs, this doesn't seem to be the case with Fangs (would be great if they could put those details in weapon description).

3rd Autoattack is amazing, you're like a grinder which is fun, but charged attack.... do I need to be like inside my enemy in order to hit it? I suspect they have a shorter range than long swords and 2h ones, but... that short?

So any clarifications would be appreciated, was planning to use Fangs with my Ash, but if I can't get stealth kills with him, what's the point <.<

5 answers to this question

I think there's a bug with the stealth attack prompts at the moment. The Fangs do have a stealth attack kill, I've done them several times before, but after the recent hotfix or two hotfixes ago, the stealth attack prompts don't appear anymore.

Hey there bud.

I started using the fangs recently but due to I can never get the enemy to NOT NOTICE my presence with the damn alerts they start I have not been able to test the stealth kill option with most weapons. But in terms of the jump attack with the fangs, you have to be within grinder distance (pretty much in their face) for it to knock them down. Try landing right on them if you want to get it to work best. As for the charge special, it is best used while running up to them. As I have found with most of the dual wielding and long sword charges they are most deadly when in a full out sprint to the target you wish to instantly dispatch. Because they are short twin daggers the range is definitely affected by the size of the blade. This being the case it is generally needed to be up in somethings face almost like when using the Furax.

Oh also this is my first post. Thanks for the topic :)

Edited by LapsisAngelus