Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-The Plague-Laid Back-Chill-Looking For Members-[Website Now Up] *apply*

(PSN)jockeyfish

The Plague is looking for members, this is a casual, laid back, and chill clan. We are small now but plan to be much more known in the name. I plan on a possible Shadow(30) or Storm(100) clan. It will really just depend on what I think the clan should go. If the clan Is really strong I may keep it 30 and powerful, not overloaded with 100 members.

I have much experience in this game and being a clan owner, I mean you really don't have to do that much. I am looking for just really anybody experienced, Active, and cool. This is not a joke-around clan, this is a semi-serious clan. Just no children please. Be mature and don't be a $&*^ and you'll fit in :). I am mature and hate children. Yeah

I am currently back and forth making our website with new ideas, But for now if you'd like to apply for our clan or are interested in joining, please look at the "recruit" tab on the website. There just fill out the boxes and you are set to go. I am very active, literally on about everyday, every hour, doin somethin.

We do have a dojo aswell. Very organized and packed with decorations, but not flooded with them. We have clan meetings every saturday in the planetarium at the end of the social area. We just talk and what not, Paarty up n such.

Apply below under the tab "Recruit"-Btw, I think you need spotify to play the music :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Website-http://plagueps4.wix.com/theplaguewarframe

Edited by (PS4)jockeyfish