Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Midnight Coven. (73 Clans)

Hexagoros

-----Alliance Ethos-----

We are the Midnight Coven, a collection of lone Tenno Clans who value their independence, and shun the politics of the Dark Sectors. As an Alliance, we strive to maintain the independence of our members even as the larger Alliances continue to grow and dominate the smaller clans and disperse the lesser alliances in favor of bloated confederations.

The Coven, however, seeks to change this, giving Clans who value their own ways a place to gather, and a means to protect their own, individual authority. 

In the Coven, we do not attempt to dominate our member-clans with strict regulations, or to interfere in the management of their day to day affairs.  Instead, the Coven is a congregation of equal members, not vassals ruled by a Warlord or master clan.

-----Alliance Details-----

Since the Coven's Founding, and the anointing of the Overlord, the Coven has grown to over 70 member clans, with hundreds of members on at any given time. 

Alliance Leadership is a matter of Council and Voting in matters regarding the Solar Rails.  The decision to Attacks must be voted on, with Tactician Clans having veto rights.

While Clans are free to act as Lone Wolves, since the Coven will not interfere with their day to day, Member Clans are expected to commit Tenno and Resources to battle in times of war.

Edited by Hexagoros

i'm interested, I represent The Iron Heart(shadow) and wish to know in regards to the Dark Sectors what stance/actions the Alliance would take, are we aiming in claiming the Dark Sectors or acting as an Alliance to guard or involve ourselves in the conflicts of other Alliances.

Basically what is the purpose of this alliance?

we have fewer than ten members in the clan at the moment but are trying to expand and very few are regulars.  

i'm interested, I represent The Iron Heart(shadow) and wish to know in regards to the Dark Sectors what stance/actions the Alliance would take, are we aiming in claiming the Dark Sectors or acting as an Alliance to guard or involve ourselves in the conflicts of other Alliances.

Basically what is the purpose of this alliance?

we have fewer than ten members in the clan at the moment but are trying to expand and very few are regulars.  

Absolutely.

I messaged you the details.

This sounds like the alliance I have been looking for.

I would greatly appreciate it if I could join you.

My ghost clan name is: Like A Boss    

(note the caps please)

IGN: SofaKingDead

Please let me know if there is any room for us to join... 

Invites sent.

Welcome to the Coven.

i want to build nikana i've been playing since colsed beta but i had to drop on the game due too military...help me with nikana and my services are yours

Nikana, and later the Dragon Nikana are awesome weapons.  Invite to the Midnight Wolves Clan sent.

Edited by Hexagoros

My clan The Shadow Remnant would like to join the alliance.  We are a Shadow clan with 30 members but we are planning on expanding to Storm. Hope there is room. 

Excellent.

Invite sent. 

Welcome to the Coven.

Edited by Hexagoros

• 4 weeks later...

The WU clan would love to join this alliance as it also gives us the best vibe with our name and plans for the clan. i really love the alliance name and would love for you to invite our clan for this very alliance :) ingame name is rouch3200 as the titan and the warlord is redmoon123