Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan

(PSN)e-dog-e-doo

still have stuff to learn and need some people the role with, more fun that way

psn is e-dog-e-doo

still have stuff to learn and need some people the role with, more fun that way

psn is e-dog-e-doo

First welcome to warframe. Second I am warlord of a storm clan and would be happy to inv you. I will be online in around 6 hrs and will hit you up in game. Im online daily.

sure man, i have to make do with a crap mic atm... but buying new one when i have money to spair

not completed half the missions yet :/

I have some great guys in the clan and we will help out with all your needs. I also need a better headset mine is to heavy for continued use. I dont recommend Turtle beach unless you get some lightweight ones.

Dude let others get members before you take them all seriously :( You have enough we don't have enough and we cant get any better unless we get some i'm not trying to go off on him i'm just here to ask you to join my clan Upburst! We dont have alot of things but we do have some! So what do you say?

Dude let others get members before you take them all seriously :( You have enough we don't have enough and we cant get any better unless we get some i'm not trying to go off on him i'm just here to ask you to join my clan Upburst! We dont have alot of things but we do have some! So what do you say?

Maybe a moon clan be said to take all members looking for clans but that is not right either. I offer a spot in my clan and it is up to the one looking for clan to decide. I dont force my self on anyone. I have every right to recruit up to 100 members and was going to stop there. But when I see people in the forums talking like you I might just have to go to moon clan and save as many tenno from individuals like you.

• 1 month later...