Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

You fine ladies and gentlemen still recruiting by any chance?

Details: 

IGN: PlatinumPrime97

MR: 5 (still a newbie :3)

Activity: Daily (until from late June to mid-July and also at mid-August as I am going on holidays)

Sex: Yes

Region: Ireland

With any of your decision and if still recruiting, would I possibly be able to join Saint's Row-I mean Elysium Noire clan? 

heya there, im currently looking for an active and fun guild, and this one seems like one that i am looking for, I would really like to join

i started playing this game 2013, m rank 17 , semi active player (allways online when i have no work) and i am quite skilled, really looking forward to see if i can join you guys or not!

4 minutes ago, SiggiF said:

heya there, im currently looking for an active and fun guild, and this one seems like one that i am looking for, I would really like to join

i started playing this game 2013, m rank 17 , semi active player (allways online when i have no work) and i am quite skilled, really looking forward to see if i can join you guys or not!

found a clan so no need to worry about it xD