The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

On 1/31/2017 at 2:50 AM, soulwake456 said:

Hi my ing is soulwake456 I'd really like to join this clan 

On 1/31/2017 at 8:51 PM, Chireii said:

IGN: Chireii

Thanks in advance for the invite, looking forward to being a part of it.

On 1/31/2017 at 9:00 PM, SummerSnow said:

hi
is there a member slot available, I'm interested to join
IGN : SummerSnow

On 2/1/2017 at 0:10 AM, RichTeaBiscuits said:

Hi! Looking for a clan to join and engage with, hopefully you have a slot.

IGN: RichTeaBiscuits

On 2/1/2017 at 8:06 AM, wolfderp said:

IGN:wolfderp

Thanks in advance bud :3

On 2/1/2017 at 9:24 AM, Simione said:

I would like to be part of the Elysium Noire

IGN: Simione 

Rank Mastery: 17 

Syndicate Max Title: Steel Meridian / Arbiters of Hexis / Chephalon Suda 

On 2/1/2017 at 10:52 AM, WolfWintertail said:

You seem like an interesting folk :D, can a new player join?
IGN: WolfWintertail
I'm MR 4, a new player with lots of curiosity and the will to excessively dig wikis and forums for information ( ._.), also interested in learning the mystical trading arts to achieve the true endgame of fashionframe :3

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

On 2/1/2017 at 6:37 AM, IZANGIboy said:

ISN: IZANGIboy hope i can get in n thx

You gotta leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Do post here again once you have done so =)

Hey! I'm looking for a clan, pretty active player. MR5 atm. Kind of a returning player i guess since i'm mr12 on PS4 side, loving the mouse aim and getting hooked again.  IGN: V1lho

Cheers!

Edited by V1lho

Hey! I'm getting back into Warframe after about 6 months of not playing it. The game has changed quite a bit so far, so I'd love to have an invitation to maybe gather some tips and such on what's new. And I'd love to group up with others as well!

IGN: Ravsar

Thanks in advance!

IGN: SteelShadows

I was previously recruited into EN a couple of months ago but real life cropped up, mostly in the form of personal issues and I had to take an extended hiatus. I'd like if I could be re-recruited now that I can be active again? 
Been a while since I've properly played so I'm somewhat lost. x.x

Mastery Rank 14 by the way!

Hello, I've started a month ago and currently posses over 10 solid build frames and weapons. I believe there is alot for me to learn from this game and want to help others on the way. Playing alone is not fun anymore, there by would really like to join the clan. Unfortunately i am an overactive player so don't be scared if you see me 3am in the morning :P

IGN: GrimLo6k

Hi! I would like to join your clan! I've been in a clan by  myself for the past two years now, the clan was started by two of my friends, but after all my friends stopped playing, I was the only one left, for the past two years I have been researching weapons by myself and I can't do it anymore, the only reason I didn't find a new clan was because I didn't want to leave, not sure why, but I didn't want to, I had felt like I had done so much by researching every weapon I wanted myself, but because of the recent release the hema, I have given up, there is no way I could ever research that thing and maintain my real life at the same time! So that is why I would like to join your clan! Hope you accept me!

IGN: NipplerSlippler

Edited by NipplerSlippler

On 2/4/2017 at 7:54 PM, Omnijuno55 said:

IGN: Omnijuno55

On 2/5/2017 at 1:16 AM, Notso said:

Hi there, would like to join you guys! Looking for people for the occasional cell and a laugh while we're at it. [:

IGN: Notso

On 2/5/2017 at 1:23 AM, Caesian said:

IGN: Caesian

New player. Looking for clan. Would love to join Elysium Noire. Thanks!

On 2/5/2017 at 3:29 PM, Xaaci said:

Hi, I'm an old relic from founder era looking for a new clan to chat and play together

i've been away for about a year so my brain is a lil bit outdated.

IGN : Xaaci

On 2/5/2017 at 5:46 PM, GodisNoah. said:

My IGN is :"Godisnoah." With the . 

so if its still possible i woud very much want an invite.

On 2/5/2017 at 8:09 PM, NipplerSlippler said:

Hi! I would like to join your clan! I've been in a clan by  myself for the past two years now, the clan was started by two of my friends, but after all my friends stopped playing, I was the only one left, for the past two years I have been researching weapons by myself and I can't do it anymore, the only reason I didn't find a new clan was because I didn't want to leave, not sure why, but I didn't want to, I had felt like I had done so much by researching every weapon I wanted myself, but because of the recent release the hema, I have given up, there is no way I could ever research that thing and maintain my real life at the same time! So that is why I would like to join your clan! Hope you accept me!

IGN: NipplerSlippler

6 hours ago, DksRtrdrZydr said:

Hello , i would like another invite since i was out for a trip and wasn't able to play warframe for 2 weeks.

IGN DksRtrdrZydr

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

On 2/8/2017 at 6:01 AM, Amaodreya said:

Hello, i'm currently looking for an active clan. I'm curently Mr8, Can i join?

IGN : Amaodreya

On 2/9/2017 at 5:30 AM, Dandy19 said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan! I look forward to meeting all of you :D

IGN: dandy19

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)