The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I'm a returning player , started playing a little bit before tethra's doom , after which i joined a clan , had to go on haitus for a while due to college exams , after coming back they'd disbanded so i'm looking for an active friendly clan to join.
I'm mastery rank 13 
i'm currently busy with exams and will be for the next few weeks , after which i'll be pretty active once more ,so much content i need to go through since the kubrow update .
if you've got place for another returning player , i'd appreciate an invite , this game is not so fun when you're on your own.

Edited by AsterRizk

Warframe IGN : Blank988

MR: 10

Approaching 200 hours. Only started playing playing in October after being hugely disappointed in Destiny 2 as im sure many newer players are in the same boat. Never been in a clan, would like access to clan dojo items.

Edited by blank988

On 1/1/2018 at 5:22 PM, AkidwitDowns said:

Returning PS4 Vet, now moved to PC/Steam. I read the intro and this looks like just the right kind of clan I'd like to be in!

Waframe IGN - AkidwitDowns  (trying to get this changed - long time DOTA tag that I really don't use anymore but it's stuck on all my accounts)

Current PC MR 12

Just hit 51 Daily Login

Very active, PST Timezone, varies due to constantly rotating work schedule. New to PoE, but very experienced with all content before UP 12! Speaking to that, I have made solid adjustments to the loss of Stamina (this is so awesome btw!), and am quite Parkour 2.0 cappable. Though I do miss my Zorenchoppter from time to time and then I remember how much that made my fingers hurt! And I find the changes great fun and immersing! 

I have Finished through War Within and just finished Mote standing with Quills, so I'm hoping to be up to speed shortly for PoE.

Thank you for the consideration!

On 1/1/2018 at 9:36 PM, AsterRizk said:

I'm a returning player , started playing a little bit before tethra's doom , after which i joined a clan , had to go on haitus for a while due to college exams , after coming back they'd disbanded so i'm looking for an active friendly clan to join.
I'm mastery rank 13 
i'm currently busy with exams and will be for the next few weeks , after which i'll be pretty active once more ,so much content i need to go through since the kubrow update .
if you've got place for another returning player , i'd appreciate an invite , this game is not so fun when you're on your own.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, Ceejstatus said:

Warframe IGN: Ceejstatus

MR10

Online Daily

Looking for a big clan to help show me the ropes

On 1/2/2018 at 1:52 AM, Vantige said:

Heyyy the names Vantige, I'm MR 10 and I'd like to join if that's possible. ;)

On 1/2/2018 at 2:33 AM, Kaeladin said:

Hi there!

Warframe IGN: Kaeladin

MR: 22

Activity Level: Almost daily

Looking for an active clan to explore other facets of the game; hope to be part of the team!

On 1/2/2018 at 2:49 AM, TheInsaneDesperado said:

Hello! I'm interested in joining!

Warframe IGN: TheInsaneDesperado

MR: 3

Activity Level: Usually everyday.

I've only started playing 1-2 week/s ago and I'm looking for a rather active clan to participate and cooperate with. :)

Done

21 hours ago, SynnlX said:

IGN: SynnlX

If the clan is open!

20 hours ago, blank988 said:

Approaching 200 hours. Only started playing playing in October after being hugely disappointed in Destiny 2 as im sure many newer players are in the same boat. Never been in a clan, would like access to clan dojo items.

17 hours ago, Breakaway520 said:

Hey I'm just interested in leveling and playing with some chill people 

IGN Breakaway520 

clan is full, will inv you all shortly

Hello,

I am looking for a good big clan to join to do raids and hunt Eidolons with.

I would love to progress in the game with helpful and thoughtful clan-mates that would suggest builds for frames and weapons.

Even though I have a job and school to do, I am willing to cut out some time to help the clan with anything.

Username: Thegamer123619 

I am sortie prepared but I need to grind some more Endo to max some mods out.

I hope you consider me to join The Noire

On 1/2/2018 at 11:50 AM, SynnlX said:

IGN: SynnlX

If the clan is open!

On 1/2/2018 at 12:24 PM, blank988 said:

On 1/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Breakaway520 said:

Hey I'm just interested in leveling and playing with some chill people 

IGN Breakaway520 

11 hours ago, thegamer123619 said:

Hello,

I am looking for a good big clan to join to do raids and hunt Eidolons with.

I would love to progress in the game with helpful and thoughtful clan-mates that would suggest builds for frames and weapons.

Even though I have a job and school to do, I am willing to cut out some time to help the clan with anything.

Username: Thegamer123619 

I am sortie prepared but I need to grind some more Endo to max some mods out.

I hope you consider me to join The Noire

3 hours ago, EvilMarshmallow said:

IGN: EvilMarshmallow

Done