The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi! I'm new to warframe with Initiate Status 1 . I'm so interested of joining Noire Clan! and learn from pros! In Game Name:  titoirck  or TitoIrck  Country: Philippines.  Thanks!!!

MR17 here, looking for an active clan! Hope to be part of the family. :) IGN: Antecanis

Invite sent to both of you. Welcome to EN :) 

Nico_6401, it seems you already are in a clan, if you want to join you'll have to leave your current clan. Otherwise it is impossible for us to invite you. 

woahh can i joinnn, really need a clan and ill be glad to help

Ign:blubz

hellooo, i want to join ur clan.... my nick is  lydia_23 

thank uuu 

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hey :) I saw this clan and I think you guys are pretty cool

Mind if I join you ? :)

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

A friend of mine introduced me to Warframe back in 2013, i didn't find the game that interesting back then. But i decided to start playing it again a week ago and i'm really enjoying it so far. So i'm looking for my first clan to join and this seems to be a great choice :) My IGN: PHILTRE

Hi, I am new to Warframe and I was searching long for a Clan until i found this clan so please I hope that you add me.

My In-game name is: AboudiAshraf

A friend of mine introduced me to Warframe back in 2013, i didn't find the game that interesting back then. But i decided to start playing it again a week ago and i'm really enjoying it so far. So i'm looking for my first clan to join and this seems to be a great choice :) My IGN: PHILTRE

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Old-timer here returning to the game after about a year-long hiatus. Tried to pm the warlords but everyone was offline :/ When do you guys usually get on? Anyway, interested in an invite if you are too :) IGN: Infame

Hey there! i'd love to join the clan if you'd have me!!! IGN: Sylvanrose

Can i join please? My IGN: TheBatTank

Invites sent! Welcome the the Noire =)

hello my IGN is  ALIENWARDESTROYER436 and it seems your clan is great and awesome can i join and get a higher rank than initiate

ready to be awesome right now please invite me as soon as possible

Seems like you're still in a clan, you have to leave your current clan and post here again once you have done so. We will be waiting! =)

Hi, I'm Battle5tone and i'm interested in joining your clan. I started playing this game back in 2013 and I'm currently rank 13. I love clans that have a fun, helpful, and hilarious community and I try my best to help out members of the community when they ask for my help. I used to be in Gryphus Tech but I was kicked out due to my inactivity because of Fallout 4. I'll try my best to stay active, especially on weekends. Looking forward in getting accepted and playing with you guys.

I tend to host a lot of T1-T2 Void missions a lot because I have a bucketload of keys I rarely use so you'll probably catch me shouting in the clan about hosting missions.

Interested in joining this clan 

IGN: Synnce

MR:14

I hope to join your clan. I had one of my own but could not sustain it and it just crumbled. I'll let someone else take the driver seat,but I'd love to come along for the ride !

Hi, I'm Battle5tone and i'm interested in joining your clan. I started playing this game back in 2013 and I'm currently rank 13. I love clans that have a fun, helpful, and hilarious community and I try my best to help out members of the community when they ask for my help. I used to be in Gryphus Tech but I was kicked out due to my inactivity because of Fallout 4. I'll try my best to stay active, especially on weekends. Looking forward in getting accepted and playing with you guys.

I tend to host a lot of T1-T2 Void missions a lot because I have a bucketload of keys I rarely use so you'll probably catch me shouting in the clan about hosting missions.

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)