Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello there good sirs and/or madams, I've been a member of the warframe community for a while, but only recently become a player. Just couldn't find a group of friends to stick with. I'm quite interested in joining this clan if you'll have me. I'm just looking for a fun time -nudgenudge wink wink-

IGN: ProfessorMontebon

Edited by ProfessorMontebon

Could I get an invite please?

IGN: Fibremobi

IGN: DoctorDreezy23 hey guys just left my clan, would be great to get that invite if possible, Thanks Again. 

Hello there good sirs and/or madams, I've been a member of the warframe community for a while, but only recently become a player. Just couldn't find a group of friends to stick with. I'm quite interested in joining this clan if you'll have me. I'm just looking for a fun time -nudgenudge wink wink-

IGN: ProfessorMontebon

Hi man, Mr 20 asking for inv

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

IGN: end456

It seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

Hello there, just started playing Warframe about a month ago with a few friends and we're interested in joining a clan.. specifically your clan! Looks like a fun laid back community and hopefully we could make good additions to it.

My IGN: Masharen

Friends' IGNs: Rathmyr, Lyndice, and ShinobuCorien

Can i get an invite too?

IGN : AnimeDude

Hello there, just started playing Warframe about a month ago with a few friends and we're interested in joining a clan.. specifically your clan! Looks like a fun laid back community and hopefully we could make good additions to it.

Currently new to game, I am an active player and love the game so I am looking for a secure home that i can grow within. IGN samuria2653

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Bit of an odd request, but I normally like to ask someone a few questions about their clan before committing to join. Might an officer be able to send a friend request to the IGN MrSolemn for a future chat? 

Obliged in advance.

Sent you a friend request. Just pm me if you catch me online. You can also talk to anyone you find with the "-EN-" tag as well =)

hi,

I just returned to Warframe after 2 years and was looking for a laid back clan, saw this post and thought why not. :)

IGN: Skarnek

Hello can i join the clan?

IGN: Hoopdah

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

To other players who have posted, we are full at the moment and you will be queued for an invite if you are willing to wait.

Hey there, I have played the game in the early days but for some reason I stopped playing and now that I'm back on track I hope to get some action and see you guys in game. My IGN = -Aika- I know it's a rather odd name but I was young when I choose that name. Other than that have a Great day! :3

Edited by -Aika-

Not receiving one invitation yet, my IGN is Glazion_

Maybe it's just a little connection problem, I should check my inbox later again. :/

woops typo sorry my bad anyway i invited u already :3

welcome

Hey there, I have played the game in the early days but for some reason I stopped playing and now that I'm back on track I hope to get some action and see you guys in game. My IGN = -Aika- I know it's a rather odd name but I was young when I choose that name. Other than that have a Great day! :3

aaaand i already invited you welcome to our clan feel free to talk and asking things ;)

Hey, currently looking for a new stable and active clan. Saw this thread and thought I'd ask for an invite. New to the game; only been playing for about a month now, but I'm on everyday, sometimes even all day. Looking forward to joining if let in!!! :3 <3

IGN: DanteRaver