Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

IGN: Umbra635 

I was surprised when I found this game as free to play when browsing steam. I did some background investigation and have fallen in love with the ascetic and the game play. I am very much looking forward to playing as much as i can over the next few years.

With that in mind was was looking for a large clan that seemed friendly and inclusive.

Hey, currently looking for a new stable and active clan. Saw this thread and thought I'd ask for an invite. New to the game; only been playing for about a month now, but I'm on everyday, sometimes even all day. Looking forward to joining if let in!!! :3 <3

IGN: DanteRaver

HI, I just started playing again after a year away and I'm hoping to join the clan.

IGN: Alzrius

I'm looking for a large, active clan and would like to join.

IGN: Draligo

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

I am a quite active player and i'd be happy to join!

IGN: Toomuchcocainehelpme

Id like to join your clan :D IGN:AliensClaw

Heya. I would really like to join your community.

Invite plz, IGN: BliskyButter

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family =)

Could I join?

Ign: TriggerHappyD

Mr: 5

Seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left it and we will send you an invite =)

i'm not very good at this game so i think joining a clan would be great for me so i can learn some things and have fun with other players, i don't really see why i wouldn't join this clan.

IGN: SejT

Edited by SejT

My IGN: FreshNinja007

I'm wondering if this clan has heard of or uses Discord voice chat.

I'd prefer Discord if possible (my mic is on my Linux-based laptop) but I can 'listen-only' on my main desktop if it is required.

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how

things are done before I plant down roots.

Edited by FreshNinja007

IGN: kerdead

hello i would like to join

IGN: FiveHorse

Send invite please

Hey! Can I join your clan? I try to play quite often and have fun teaming up.

Username: DeathstrikerWF 

Rank 6 

hey, i have been looking for a clan for almost 2 years now and your clan seems promising.

please invite me im desperate. T___T

Username:zentafor.

rank 9

IGN:nanobat 

I want some fun!!!!

i'm not very good at this game so i think joining a clan would be great for me so i can learn some things and have fun with other players, i don't really see why i wouldn't join this clan.

IGN: SejT

Well a semi casual player here MR 5 just looking for a clan to do random stuff with. So far my main has been Saryn but dont mind playing other frames.

IGN:Jellypoker

My IGN: FreshNinja007

I'm wondering if this clan has heard of or uses Discord voice chat.

I'd prefer Discord if possible (my mic is on my Linux-based laptop) but I can 'listen-only' on my main desktop if it is required.

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how

things are done before I plant down roots.

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

May I have an invite?

ign: circulas

You are queued to be invited next once we free up some space. Please do be patient!

Please Invite.

IGN: Katalystyc

MR: 12

Seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left it.

Hello.

Your clan sounds interesting.  I am looking for relaxed people to play with and well since I am new a little guidance on what the heck I am doing.  I have no idea....

I am not looking for handouts. (or PVP at the moment.  still trying to figure out what I am doing)