Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hey, I'm only just getting into/back into Warframe the last week or so. On most nights though once wife and child have been put to bed. Would love to join so as to find that social aspect of gaming again.

IGN: Caerthas (I think...)

Cheers!

Hi im vanar12 and i wanted to ask if i could be recruited to this clan, i recently came back to Warframe after a while of inactivity and realized the clan i was in died and i decided to move on to a new clan :) and this clan happen to get me intrested

Greeting my Fellow Tenno-Men!
IGN: AncientFrameSawada 

Pls add me in the clan, i hear your clans name almost everywhere inside the game and i wanna join in on the fun.. tnx.

PS. Sorry for my post in the FB page, wasn't able to read first the pinned post..sorry. Im currently logged-in

Edited by AncientFrameSawada

I recently left my clan to cause my clan used to be a city full of people but after 1 year its now like a ghost town even the leaders dont log-in anymore. so i left and your clan seems fun and helpfull, if u dont mind, can i still join? im always active as i use my own laptop to play Waframe..

IGN: AncientFrameSawada

I've been looking for a clan so that I don't have to resort to mainly solo runs. I'm somewhat-new (mastery 3).

IGN is Draketehwizard

Sounds fun, i would love to join your clan!

Could I join, IGN - KhaosLuffy.

Cheers m8ts name's Vidar102 and i'm looking to join!

Hi, if you could inv me that hould be great! IGN: edumello

Hi, I'd like to join your clan. I've been looking for a strong, active, and fun clan like yours. My IGN is Darkbowser166

Seems like a cool clan, I'd love to be a part of it! IGN: shigatosis

This looks like the clan I've been searching for, I'd love an invite. IGN: Kuhakala

Hey, I'm only just getting into/back into Warframe the last week or so. On most nights though once wife and child have been put to bed. Would love to join so as to find that social aspect of gaming again.

IGN: Caerthas (I think...)

Cheers!

Hi im vanar12 and i wanted to ask if i could be recruited to this clan, i recently came back to Warframe after a while of inactivity and realized the clan i was in died and i decided to move on to a new clan :) and this clan happen to get me intrested

Veteran player here looking for active clan mastery rank 16

IGN: Vladimirs87

Hello there.

Long time Tenno returning from stasis, I had to take a break due to life but now I am back and in need of some likeminded Tenno.

My game tag is VaizerdX

Invite please :)

IGN: Cyvok

If you guys have an open slot I'd like to join, thanks.

IGN: Castorias

I would like to join the clan. Been wanting an active clan to chill and talk with people.

AkemiNaka

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =D