Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I have been playing this game for a year now I think its about time that I join a clan so plz invite me.

active player here and I would like to join :) Thanks

IGN: xXqojqvaXx

Hi Everyone,

i would like to join your clan as well. If you are full i can wait for someone to leave so please just invite me at your earliest convinience.

My ingame name is spooky3do :)

Kind Regards.

David

Hi Everyone,

i would like to join your clan as well. If you are full i can wait for someone to leave so please just invite me at your earliest convinience.

My ingame name is swizzzz :)

Kind Regards.

Sven

Hello all! IGN: MelidasPrime, was formerly part of We Are the Chaos Vanguard. I'll gladly join you guys :)

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =D

Well... Hello there. I've been actively looking for a clan these past couple of days. I would love to join you guys.

My ign is omg2spacebars

I am rank 9, almost 10, im active player, very friendly. I have been playing for like a year, and i have all those frames that everyone is looking for missions , i never found nice clan, so your clan seems nice, i would like to join :) 

Hi there!! New to warframe on pc (played a lot on ps4), im interested in joining your clan, i would really appreciate an invite IGN: darthwilito

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

To Deinbeck and GreatJace, please be patient as we are full at the moment. Both of you will be queued to be invited next =)

Hello, my IGN is "cosmicgelatin", and I'd like to join your clan. I used to play Warframe on the PS4 most likely a year ago, and the game has changed drastically since then. Back then, I'd play Vauban and do derelict defense with my clan. I fell out with the game after a while, but recently started again on PC and the new content is very fun. I'm seeking that same sort of experience with this clan, so if you could, please invite me!

I have played warframe on the ps4 (recently moved to pc) and have a good grasp of the game, think this clan looks fun to be in and would like to join.  steam ID: greatjace  steam name: jace CSGOPEARL.COM

I wanna join!

IGN: sdmullin13

Thanks!

Hello, my IGN is "cosmicgelatin", and I'd like to join your clan. I used to play Warframe on the PS4 most likely a year ago, and the game has changed drastically since then. Back then, I'd play Vauban and do derelict defense with my clan. I fell out with the game after a while, but recently started again on PC and the new content is very fun. I'm seeking that same sort of experience with this clan, so if you could, please invite me!

Would love to join your clan. My ingame name is ZaeedBlack.

I played a year or so ago and have just rejoined. Currently level 3.

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

I would very much like to join please :D !

EDIT : IGN is: RubiusUltima :)

Hey,

I just came back after a long break and i would love to join a active clan.

My IGN is: Naaltje

Can i join?

New in game so i thought of Joining a clan to make some friends :)

I would love to join a big active clan such as yourselves.

IGN MrBreadcrumb

Feel free to send me a friend request as i may not be online when someone reads this

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire!

-GoldCloak- you are queued to be invited next as we are full as of this post. Please be patient =)

Edited by Sava-EN-