The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello, I'd like to join. It'd be nice to finally have a clan that won't dissolve or entirely go MIA a month after joining. I'm not steadily active, but a clan certainly helps to get me back into this game. I also love to help out with dojos and other clan matters wherever I can.

IGN: Vicerith

Edited by Vicerith

Hey! I'd love to join your clan!

IGN: BadApplicant

(Actually an excellent applicant)

MR: 5

Main Excal, Loki

Hey, I'm a new players and was until recently in a very small clan, I figured I would enjoy it more in a bigger, more active atmosphere (and also get more help and answers and eventually take part in runs and what not).

I would love to join you guys!

IGN: archfrank

MR4

Hey there! I have since been rolling with a small clan with few to no players active and have been wanting to experience a larger clan. So I thought I would aim strait for the top with a moon clan. I would love if you consider me in what seems like an amazing clan. 

IGN: Nskng

Cheers :3

im interseted in joing your clan IGN weetreat

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hi,

I would like to join your clan.

IGN: EldrichGod

MR: 3 

IGN : shadowstormr

Formerly alliance lead of a 11 clan alliance and founder/warlord of 130 people strong mountain clan.

I'm generally helpful and talkative, looking for a change of scene and want to meet new people.

Thank you for your time.

IGN: Qualizer65

haven't played in awhile and looking to get back into it

IGN: Gerrix

Started up a few weeks ago and looking to get into the end-game stuff :)

Hey. 

I would really like to join your clan, since i don't really have a clan and is quite new to warframe. My Mastery level is 5 and i'm playing whenever i can(2-6hours a day, sometimes more). My IGN is Supersheep.

​Thank you for reading :)

Started a few days ago and I am interested in joining a group of people to enjoy the game with. 

IGN: MunsOverFuns

Heyo in-game im rainydaydream4 and looking for a clan to join. I'm looking for a large established guild and EN is certainly that! I see myself as your 'overly friendly online gamer', meaning I appear exactly as I am! I'm hoping to hear back from EN soon!

Hey there I'm a pretty new player and i'm looking for a clan to learn and enjoy the game with. In game name Meldrick.

IGN: Agent005

MR: 9

I first started playing Warframe back in 2013. I clocked in close to 350 hours before burning out. I got back into it briefly a few months back, but then the semester started. Just reinstalled the game and realized how empty this game feels without a clan, so I figured I'd change that.

Hello, I'd like to join. It'd be nice to finally have a clan that won't dissolve or entirely go MIA a month after joining. I'm not steadily active, but a clan certainly helps to get me back into this game. I also love to help out with dojos and other clan matters wherever I can.

IGN: Vicerith

hello guys, i'm looking forward to joining this clan, really hoping it will be active :)

In game name is: AbsolutOffley

Waiting for an invite :)

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family =D

At the time of this post, Elysium Noire is full. All applicants after this post will be queued, please be patient with us. We thank you for your cooperation =)

Welp, this looks like a good one. Looks like you guys have a good sense of humor judging from the contents of the recruitment post.

Name's Furlock.  Been playing Warframe since beta was actually a thing. Years have gone by, and my love for the game has only deepened. I love seeing this game grow, and I'm always on at LEAST once a week.  Would be nice to be in a group where people are actually active, as opposed to the tiny little clan I was in before, where I was the only one who ever did anything, be it logging on, or completing research. I left when I realized that I'd bankrolled several research projects, and that my vast stashes of resources had finally gone dry, and I didn't really have anyone helping me get stuff.  If you're passionate about research, I'd love to join if you'll have me.

IGN: daijinxcv

MR: 7 ( as of posting )

I'd like to join since it really starts to get boring when there's no one to chat / talk / play with. I'm very active and play almost everyday, I'm quite a slow in terms of ranking up since as much as possible I don't like to sell my stuffs ( I didn't even knew the inventory was limited before I got my 3rd warframe ).

I frequently play in Solo and I haven't partied up with anyone ( I don't have any friends to play with :( ) and I'm quite near the limit of what a solo player can do ( It's just me. Anyone can finish the game on solo though ). I'd be really glad if I'll be able to join your ranks. :D

Hi, I am BeatzMaze. Was a member of this clan but I got kicked? Didnt get any notification when I logged back in after being inactive for about a month due to moving houses and other issues but my clan tag is all gone. Would appreciate it if I could be added back to this awesome clan that I made so many friends with.

MR: 11

IGN: BeatzMaze

Welp, this looks like a good one. Looks like you guys have a good sense of humor judging from the contents of the recruitment post.

Name's Furlock.  Been playing Warframe since beta was actually a thing. Years have gone by, and my love for the game has only deepened. I love seeing this game grow, and I'm always on at LEAST once a week.  Would be nice to be in a group where people are actually active, as opposed to the tiny little clan I was in before, where I was the only one who ever did anything, be it logging on, or completing research. I left when I realized that I'd bankrolled several research projects, and that my vast stashes of resources had finally gone dry, and I didn't really have anyone helping me get stuff.  If you're passionate about research, I'd love to join if you'll have me.

Invite sent! Welcome to the family =)

Edited by Sava-EN-

Hi, i am summerdragon99 If u are still taking members cold u sent me an invite. My orginal clan has no active members

Returning player here, would love to join if you've got extra space there ;)

MR:14

IGN: rennug

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hi, I am BeatzMaze. Was a member of this clan but I got kicked? Didnt get any notification when I logged back in after being inactive for about a month due to moving houses and other issues but my clan tag is all gone. Would appreciate it if I could be added back to this awesome clan that I made so many friends with.

MR: 11

IGN: BeatzMaze

I see, we now have a inactivity policy that once your inactivity day count reaches 31, you will be kicked. To help prevent that you can either add a clan tag to your IGN or asking for one of the Dreadnaughts to log in for you. A reinvite has been sent, welcome back!

14 hours ago, -CM-Seraph said:

IGN: -CM-Seraph

MR: 10

Although I do have the clan tag of another clan in my name, I'm able to change it right away if I'm accepted. 

8 hours ago, splitmouth said:

hey im pretty new to warframe and your clan looks pretty neat id very much like to join

IGN: splitmouth

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hi, Im a returning player to warframe (had to stop because my laptop couldn't handle the game :/ ) but after that long wait I'm back and I'm looking for a fun, active and cool clan to join.

IGN: AtiusZer0 

I like long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and vaporizing my foes while enjoying a nice cold glass of orange juice

Hope to see you all ingame soon.

P.s i forgot to mention that I'm starting over, it's a thing I do with all the games i return to, so my mastery rank is only at 1 at the moment (should be two once I get home from work :3)

Edited by AtiusZer0

15 hours ago, Luxiss said:

Hi my IGN is luxiss, I'd like to join if there's a slot! Cheers!

15 hours ago, RichTeaBaggins said:

Hi! Looking to join a clan for bit of fun and more interaction, and looks like yours fits the bill nicely. Started playing recently (last month or so) but am MR6 and progressing fairly quickly through main game.

IGN:RichTeaBaggins

11 hours ago, AtiusZer0 said:

Hi, Im a returning player to warframe (had to stop because my laptop couldn't handle the game :/ ) but after that long wait I'm back and I'm looking for a fun, active and cool clan to join.

IGN: AtiusZer0 

I like long walks on the beach, candle light dinners and vaporizing my foes while enjoying a nice cold glass of orange juice

Hope to see you all ingame soon.

P.s i forgot to mention that I'm starting over, it's a thing I do with all the games i return to, so my mastery rank is only at 1 at the moment (should be two once I get home from work :3)

4 hours ago, KingNate said:

IGN: KingNate

Played warframe on xb1 until MR 5 and recently switched to pc I'm MR 3 and play when I'm not busy with school or graphics. Looking for a clan to play with and help me out in the game

4 hours ago, Sphex77 said:

I'd like to join if you are still recruiting :)

IGN: Sphex77

MR: 7

3 hours ago, shliu said:

Returning member, looking for a good group to play and enjoy the game with.

ign shliu

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Edited by Sava-EN-