The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello! I'm interested in joining a new clan with a big and fun player base. I left my clan recently due to severe inactivity from others and I would love to join this one! I know there are no requirements but I am definitely interested in following you guys on facebook and joining the steam group. My Warframe username is Krumg111, thank you for taking this into consideration!

Hey there,

Looking for a casual clan who dont take games too seriously (like this one).

Been on Warframe every single day for 2 years and 7 months (had a litlle 3 month break a while ago).

Im a sports guy who loves rock music, funny people and ..bad puns.

IGN: same as forum name

Hope Im invited to join Elysium, would be really nice to finally have an active clan.

Will leave my former clan as soon as I post this.

:)

Edited by swayssgamin_g

IGN: Elocity

Recently started Warframe again after a month hiatus only to find that my old clan was inactive, and on my quest to find another I stumbled upon your clan.

Elysium looks very fun and active and I hope to be able to join and have fun with yall :D

On 2/27/2016 at 9:39 PM, KrustyMcKing said:

Would be nice to get in a clan :) 
New Player

IGN: KrustyMcKing

On 2/27/2016 at 10:21 PM, krumg111 said:

Hello! I'm interested in joining a new clan with a big and fun player base. I left my clan recently due to severe inactivity from others and I would love to join this one! I know there are no requirements but I am definitely interested in following you guys on facebook and joining the steam group. My Warframe username is Krumg111, thank you for taking this into consideration!

23 hours ago, MiniBLu said:

IGN: MiniBLu

Interested joining in

13 hours ago, Aranlan said:

Hello I would like to be a member of your Clan.

My IGN: Aranlan and my MR is 6.

11 hours ago, Brahki said:

IGN: Brahki (MR12)

Clan seems interesting, looking to join. :)

10 hours ago, YummyPancake said:

Hey there, I would like to join Elysium Noire because this fun and active clan seems to be the right fit for me.

9 hours ago, CreepiestSloth said:

Hey, would like to join you guys. New player. You seem like fun.

8 hours ago, swayssgamin_g said:

Hey there,

Looking for a casual clan who dont take games too seriously (like this one).

Been on Warframe every single day for 2 years and 7 months (had a litlle 3 month break a while ago).

Im a sports guy who loves rock music, funny people and ..bad puns.

IGN: same as forum name

Hope Im invited to join Elysium, would be really nice to finally have an active clan.

Will leave my former clan as soon as I post this.

:)

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

7 hours ago, Elocity said:

IGN: Elocity

Recently started Warframe again after a month hiatus only to find that my old clan was inactive, and on my quest to find another I stumbled upon your clan.

Elysium looks very fun and active and I hope to be able to join and have fun with yall :D

We are currently full, sorry! You are currently in queue to be invited next.

Hey, I've clocked nearly 600 hours in warframe and am still yet to join a clan. Hahah 

I've been solo most of the times and I'm getting bored of it so I'm trying to find a nice clan to do things together with and this seems nice enough. 

If forum names are exactly as in game names, I've sent you a friend request. 

EDIT: I just noticed that you said your clan is full. Please update the main post with that as well. Thanks. 

Edited by Eshmam14

On 2/28/2016 at 1:09 PM, Eshmam14 said:

Hey, I've clocked nearly 600 hours in warframe and am still yet to join a clan. Hahah 

I've been solo most of the times and I'm getting bored of it so I'm trying to find a nice clan to do things together with and this seems nice enough. 

If forum names are exactly as in game names, I've sent you a friend request. 

EDIT: I just noticed that you said your clan is full. Please update the main post with that as well. Thanks. 

On 3/1/2016 at 7:13 PM, Superdigit said:

Hey,

I would like to join if its still possible

IGN: Superdigit

On 3/2/2016 at 2:41 PM, McQueen said:

Hello can i join ? I have been looking for a clan lately since i have been playing solo since i returned to warframe , My IGN: McQueen :D I'd Be happy to join in your clan 

21 hours ago, Mozer33 said:

Hello! May I join? I am Mozer33....

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)