The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hullo, I'm looking for a new clan to join. I started playing Warframe pretty early during the beta but haven't played for a while due to college and stuff. My earlier clan was disbanded, which leaves me with no way to access Tenno lab stuff. Would love to join EN if you'll have me. IGN: Schooner.Thank you XD

Edited by Schooner

23 hours ago, Hallbard said:

Hi there, I'm really new to the game, but managed to max out the starter equipment in the "Thousand Cuts" event and I would like to socialize ingame and clear the planet nodes.

IGN: Hallbard

22 hours ago, santibes said:

Hey! I would like to join the clan, my nickname is santibes

7 hours ago, Schooner said:

Hullo, I'm looking for a new clan to join. I started playing Warframe pretty early during the beta but haven't played for a while due to college and stuff. My earlier clan was disbanded, which leaves me with no way to access Tenno lab stuff. Would love to join EN if you'll have me. IGN: Schooner.Thank you XD

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

10 minutes ago, hiro6689 said:

Could I join the clan? I find myself pretty lonely these days on warframe so it would be a great experience for me to meet up with you guys.

hiro6689

Rank 5 (or at least I will be when I next log on)

You must leave your current clan to be invited.

Edited by Akemi-EN-

Just now, _M4RKSM4N_ said:

Hi could I join the clan as well? I'm looking for a huge, friendly clan with experienced players such as this one.

Nickname : _M4RKSM4N_

Mastery Rank 12 (soon to be MR 13)

Have to your clan before I can invite you.

Hello, I've been looking for a social clan for a agesss and this looks like a nice clan :)

I'd appreciate it if I could get an invite! My friend (ChuFeng9029) is also in the clan so he motivated me to apply to join

IGN: Pre_di_tor

THANKS FOR INVITE

Edited by Pre_di_tor

35 minutes ago, Thomas_Phoenix said:

Hello, I've been looking for a social clan for a while now and I think this is it.

I'd appreciate it if I could get an invite! :)

IGN: Thomas_Phoenix

55 minutes ago, Pre_di_tor said:

Hello, I've been looking for a social clan for a agesss and this looks like a nice clan :)

I'd appreciate it if I could get an invite! My friend (ChuFeng9029) is also in the clan so he motivated me to apply to join

IGN: Pre_di_tor

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hi, I've been looking for a laid back clan to play and enjoy the game together, and you guys seem like a nice bunch of fellows :)

Around 120h played and MR 6; usually I'm playing casually but can be tryhard when needed. It would be great if I could get an invite!

IGN: TheDiscoer

8 hours ago, TheDiscoer said:

Hi, I've been looking for a laid back clan to play and enjoy the game together, and you guys seem like a nice bunch of fellows :)

Around 120h played and MR 6; usually I'm playing casually but can be tryhard when needed. It would be great if I could get an invite!

IGN: TheDiscoer

Invite sent, welcome to Elysium.

Hi My IGN is MsDASKET

I have been looking into clans for quite awhile now and I recently came back to playing warframe. I prefer an environment in which I can talk to or with anyone.Hopefully I wish to be invited into the clan. Thank you :) 

Mr 6 with around 300 Hours played 

Edited by MsDASKET
More information

4 hours ago, Shadowslayer3 said:

Hey, been looking for a clan like this for a while, care to send me an invite if u aren't full :3 ? Shadowslayer3, quite new to the game.

5 hours ago, aptonic said:

Hey if you guys still have a spot I would like to join, aptonic

7 hours ago, Kosaki_T said:

Full yet?

7 hours ago, Coo_DA said:

Hi, I'd appreciate it if I could get an invite! Still a newb in this game though.. My IGN is "Coo_DA"

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium.

10 hours ago, Thirsty_Pickle said:

Sign me up fam.

You have to leave your clan first. We have about 11 spots left atm.