The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recommend Me A Free-To-Play

JefPlays

i play that to and like it enough to buy the recon starter pack (did it because i got tired of continuously farming in-game cash and only getting less then 500 per match......so many things are expensive about this game -_- BUT it does require skill. bad side? it also requires better and more expensive guns to be able to do anything to the other team :/ so much cash for everything.

other then how expensive it is i LOVE it and JUST finished playing it!

o no i think GRO is less grindy than WF, but maybe that's because grinding is more entertaining in pvp. So far I had spent 0 cash on that game but still managed to acquire several good weapons (SR-25 and MP7!!). Daily challenges also helps with getting credits fast.

recon master race!

o no i think GRO is less grindy than WF, but maybe that's because grinding is more entertaining in pvp. So far I had spent 0 cash on that game but still managed to acquire several good weapons (SR-25 and MP7!!). Daily challenges also helps with getting credits fast.

recon master race!

Wf and grp both have there pros and cons but there both awesome.

Save yourself. Do not spend any cash on their in-game items.

I had preordered the game after playing the beta.

Then they balanced all of the weapons in a PvE game around the PvP aspect.

The DLCs were all a letdown as well.

The price dropped from a full $60 to $15+ Within two months.

My money would have been more useful for a few seconds worth of heat by burning it in the winter.

I never spend money on internet games

Also I have it downloaded now, and I keep DCing and become unable to reconnect to the server -.- not impressed

I never spend money on internet games

Also I have it downloaded now, and I keep DCing and become unable to reconnect to the server -.- not impressed

It is true Defiance.

It Defies you being allowed to play.

Typical Trion.. 

As for spending money on internet games, I only purchased the initial game.

Buy old 90's retail stuff.

It's the ONLY enjoyment you'll get out of gaming nowadays. Just put warframe away in a dark place until U14 rolls around. Take it out dust it off and start playing. Then shove it back into that dark place for it to collect dust again and wait for U15.

Thats how I've been playing ever since U10. Kept the game interesting.

For when Warframe is down / I'm bored. Preferably on Steam, pretty open about what to try unless it's a MOBA / weird weeaboo crap / blatantly P2W.

Stuff I've played already:

TF2

Tribes: Ascend

Blacklight: Retribution

Planetside 2

Hawken

Path of Exile

Firefall

Hopefully someone reading this might find something they're interested in too.

GO!

Lord of the Rings Online

S4 League