Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game-Play :)

Peachman

=================================WarFrame GamePlay Review===============================

Me and my friend have been playing on this game loads reacently. so we would like to share what we think of the game.

When you start you get a very good tutorial and explains everything well! We like how easy it is to add friends and to make a clan. Also we like how easy it is to get together with friends and to play a few games. the gameplay is VERY good, there is bugs but its only in BETA so what can you expect!

While playing this game we have found some things that we dont like :-

- Playing on the same map, but in a different part..

- How easy the levels are, we found that we could just rush through the levels and not bother about the the bad guys

- The connection to the servers (i know they are undergoing mantinance)

- The small little bugs, we know that the people that bring us this amazing game are working on them :DDDDD

With these bad things, I have a loads of good things to say :-

- The vairiety of gear you can get.

- The swords = <3

- 3rd person view is great and that you can toggle what side its on the character.

- The vast amound of missions and places you can go to

- The gole of the mission is varied, we like survival

- The foundary, this is a great idea as you can use the resourses you find ingame to make weapons and gear, this is a nice addition.

- The indidvidual weapon level system, this is good too and adds variation to the game

- that you can customise the colour of things, nice addition as well

- The amount of differnet moves you can do (wall run, jump, slide, ect...)

When we have been playing there are some things that we would like to see :-

- More maps

- More gear and equiptment

- A more indepth level system on the wepons.

- intro music/theme...

Overall we like this game, and we plan to continue playing on it ::D

Do you agree with what i have said, post a reply and tell me what you think about my feedback :DD

-Peachman-

Edited by Peachman

Glad you like the gameplay so far ^^

With playing on the same map but in a differen part, do you maybe mean that the maps werent the same? If you mean that, here is the answer:

The maps are always randomly generated with tile sets. That means you never play the same map twice ^^

More variety will come. We recently had an update that brought us planetary maps :3

Easly levels at th beginning are normal. Wait for Pluto. Enemies are 20 levels above you :D

Well have fun playing the game =)