Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flame & Shadow, A Community-First Alliance

(PSN)Adonais

fands.png

Tired of battling in the dark sectors over nothing? Credits.... Are a few credits worth your sweat and toil? Flame and Shadow throws off the yoke of the rail for something more. Founded by Smaug and Anbu Black Ops, we seek to build community over territory. A mercenary force to keep evil powers in check.

Our founders have battled over rails with a monster alliance and found it lacking. Where's the camaraderie, where's the fun? Flame and Shadow is different. We are building an extended family of mature, respectful players that can get together for alliance game nights including exciting competitions for fun and prizes. Expand your network and strike the evil empires in shadow.

We're looking for like-minded ghost/shadow clans that want more. Only have 5 players or have 30, all good with us as long as you're into fun without sectors. Will we someday get engaged in dark sectors? It's up to you, our members to decide. Respond here or contact Adonais or WILL237 in game.

F&S now has 18 clans playing together for fun and profit so join up today!

No Kings. No Rails. Only Tenno.

-Adonais

Edited by (PS4)Adonais

We want join in solar rail conflict..we are Shiva Prime.. Honor, Onesty, Partecipation..not big clan but we want fight.. i answer to all but no ally request see for now... if you send an ally request to my clan you'll find a good ally in us..we are Italian but i have very good english ^_-----...

best regards

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...