Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Progression? What?

Noabettiet

It often feels unrewarding.

To me, extra emphasis on "me", if i could just skip all those missions on the way to the boss battle, i would just do it.

Progressing the star map (you know that thing with the planets), is one of the few progressions that i don't really slightly care about finishing.

And i would really want to know what are other views on this? What makes it so great for you guys? What motivates you?

But don't take me wrong, i don't dislike the game, i am here after all. The weapon choices and warframes are great and i enjoy the attention from the devs themselves.

...Anyway..

Same thing can be said about, leveling in warframe, unless it is the warframe itself, is meaningless when you lack the mods for it.

Mods that are supposed to be an add-on to gameplay, often feel way too obligatory. Which often acts as an invisible road block of some kind, it gets unnecessary difficult, your weapons after all, will not improve until you've got that mod for it, right?

Kinda like when you couldn't experience combos before getting those melee 2.0 stances mods.

I see some work on the missions themselves, it is really great to see some well need improvements to them, such as rescue. (which i had been avoiding it for over a year now/when unnecessary), but as it is, the missions feel like they were randomly placed on the said "planet" wiithout any visual/audio reasoning to them.

Side missions, for example, could unlock also once the "main" missions would be finished, this would give an actual reason to unlock the star map.

Improving the player experience overall is what i look forward in warframe, like different ways to run a mission of some short.
....SOMETHING... 

TL;DR 

Improve the said left behind progression and feel to the gameplay.

Not saying introducing lore here, even if it would be great, but just giving some kind of logic behind "why we are doing these missions" would be great.. (like we need to capture these enemies and rescue this person to gather information about the location of the mars boss!).

I actuality ate an pineapple thinking it was a potato. :(

We'll put you on the tally of the millions of players requesting this. I don't mean to say it's not important but you're not the first. I hope it eventually gets fixed as well but something like this takes time, especially when you have to make money off of a free game.

We'll put you on the tally of the millions of players requesting this. I don't mean to say it's not important but you're not the first. I hope it eventually gets fixed as well but something like this takes time, especially when you have to make money off of a free game.

Still it is great that each of us, millions of us like you say, express our different but very similar/related suggestions. Often it is hard to exactly express what we want to the developters to understand and take the right actions on it.

I am not sure really how long it takes them to implement these changes, though my impression is not a year long, but i really don't know any change that doesn't take time.

So why not just said it, right?