Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Helmet

PaperTofu

Actually, she shouldn't even be called Ember. Ms. Space Chicken or Ms. Mohawk Baggy Pants would be a more fitting name for her. Not to mention her pitiful AAAA bust--that's a minor issue though, so no need to mind that too much.

Seriously though, please fix that chicken/mohawk head of hers. Her phoenix helmet actually goes along with her theme of being a fire caster, whereas her current helmet is just full of "?"

Sincerely,

A-player-still-hoping-to-get-phoenix-helmet-from-alert-missions-since-Ember's-current-helmet-is-just-godawful

Edited by Fapgasmic

I agree totally, but you can buy the pheonix helmet.

I don't really like a lot of the apperances but they are certainly all unique and somewhat distinctive to the role the frame plays, not sure they are going to change them though...and i wouldn't call it a fix, it isn't broken because some don't like it, i'm sure someone, somewhere does :P

Actually you are the guy who mentioned about the chest size before? perhaps you are looking for something that is better obtained from websites that cater to your 'needs', this is a game :P

I agree totally, but you can buy the pheonix helmet.

I don't really like a lot of the apperances but they are certainly all unique and somewhat distinctive to the role the frame plays, not sure they are going to change them though...and i wouldn't call it a fix, it isn't broken because some don't like it, i'm sure someone, somewhere does :P

Actually you are the guy who mentioned about the chest size before? perhaps you are looking for something that is better obtained from websites that cater to your 'needs', this is a game :P

If you could purchase a blueprint without using cash, then by all means, I'm up for it. But you can't :l

The chest sizes are just ridiculously small, to the point where they feel more like male warframes (excluding mag, saryn and a few others. Trinity and Ember suffers from this problem the most imo). If they were designed to be female warframes, might as adhere to that concept.

Edited by Fapgasmic

If you could purchase a blueprint without using cash, then by all means, I'm up for it. But you can't :l

Tthe chest sizes are just ridiculously small, to the point where they feel more like male warframes (excluding mag, saryn and a few others. Trinity and Ember suffers from this problem the most imo).

Well no, you have to use real money, or get it from an alert that's the way it works... If you want something you buy it, if you can't/won't then you work your arse off to get it, doesn't just apply to warframe.

I've met a few females in the armed services, they tend not to have huge silicon enhanced breastases that can fill entire concert halls upon entry. I can also imagine that the athletic, gymnastic type nature of their work doesn't help development in that area, look at real world gymnastics.

I need the game to come back, i am now on a forum debating boob size of a fictional character in a videogame...

Well no, you have to use real money, or get it from an alert that's the way it works... If you want something you buy it, if you can't/won't then you work your arse off to get it, doesn't just apply to warframe.

I've met a few females in the armed services, they tend not to have huge silicon enhanced breastases that can fill entire concert halls upon entry. I can also imagine that the athletic, gymnastic type nature of their work doesn't help development in that area, look at real world gymnastics.

I need the game to come back, i am now on a forum debating boob size of a fictional character in a videogame...

In the case for the few weapons that are only available via alert missions, you always have the alternative of picking another weapon to use. Not the case here with helmets.

By all means, I'm not a big fan of breasts large enough to be geographical phenomenas either, but Trinity's and Ember's honestly feels a bit too small when you compare it to the other female frames.

Debating boob size of fictional characters in a videogame is srs bsns fosho (y).

True but there are other frames, so there are options for not seeing it (although this is quite a drastic change P) I just can't see them changing frame models to suit some players, you may be dissapointed...

Hopefully eventually there will be full cosmetic systems to change everything.

Serious business? if they modify that helmet before the server issues are fixed i'm blaming you :P

cosmetics would just make this a ordinary game like all others that's a point where we're still winning "originality"

True, but the cosmetics so far make small adjustments to the performance too. It's a solution to people not using frames if they don't like how they look (like me, i have to stare at it 100% of a mission, i'd like to look at something i like)

The chest sizes are just ridiculously small, to the point where they feel more like male warframes (excluding mag, saryn and a few others. Trinity and Ember suffers from this problem the most imo).

u know, its not some secretary there, theyr female warriors, and duno if u saw any atleths recently but these female doesnt hawe huge biusts. so like some1 sayd, u might be looking in wrong site for females biusts :D

u know, its not some secretary there, theyr female warriors, and duno if u saw any atleths recently but these female doesnt hawe huge biusts. so like some1 sayd, u might be looking in wrong site for females biusts :D

They're frames though. Not the person inside the frame. Unless the person inside was some slime creature that could change form at will to fit in a battle suit...in which case, why the hell is the frame bust still so small =3= ?