Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Haze: Recruiting

GluttonyFang

yhiVkpe.jpg?1

Hello, I will be direct with the explanation.

Guidelines:

First, I have no intention allowing this clan to expand beyond ten people (staying in Ghost Rank)

Second, the ability to recruit belongs solely to me (I really don't want people accidentally expanding pass the ten people limit, since downgrade is a whole another topic for another day).

Third, I have no intention to be involved in the Dark Sectors' political maelstrom, but feel free to act independently in that regard if you are interested.

Fourth, I do not discriminate against new players, and am willing to put in reasonable time helping new players at my schedule's convenience.

Fifth, no, all research are not complete, only a small portion. Though the Market Place is accessible. If you are just looking for another clan to steal research from, this is the wrong place. 

Sixth, you may leave at your own discretion, though I have no intention to invite you back unless extreme circumstances exist.

Seventh, if you do not like the emblem shown above, I'm sorry but I'm keeping that.

Eighth, I expect members to be active (at least on once a week unless extraordinary situations), I hold the right to remove members at my discretion.

Ninth, maturity is the bottom line, if you cannot comply to it, then please do not bother.

Tenth, as a member you are not obligated to contribute to the clan, but if you want to speed up the research processes and be considered for promotion, well... 

Eleventh, now you read all that and are probably thinking "how uptight is this guy?" You'll find out if you join, you just might be in for a surprise if you indulge your curiosity.

Ranks:

Imperator- Overseer of all duties and responsibilities, has the ultimate discretion in all areas of the Clan.

Counselor- Direct Assistant of the Imperator, responsible for making suggestions and reporting regularly.

Guardian- Coordinating all lower ranking individuals and actively assisting them. Report to the Counselor and the Imperator. Guardian is also in charge of enforcing the code of conduct, settling dispute between members of the Clan if any appears.

Auxiliary- Guardian's assistant, report to the Guardian.

Representative- Collect information, similar to an intelligence officer and represent lower ranking individuals. Report to the Counselor and the Imperator. The Representative also wields the authority to privately investigate necessary events with the Imperator's permission.

Officer- Temporary rank representing that one shows promise of sitting on the actual E-board.

Field Operative- Busy in action.

Delinquent- You are about to be removed from the Clan, contact any E-board members as soon as possible to find out the reason and possible methods to redeem yourself. (Representative and above, in case of emergency, Officer will make a decision if the rest of the E-board body is unavailable) 

Universal Right- Every member of the Clan holds the right to speak for his or her mind, contact the Imperator directly to express any concern or criticism of any Clan member or the Clan. The Imperator will decide whether the petition is objectively constructive, then order the Representative to lead an investigation. As an alternative, the Counselor may also be contacted in regard to this type of issues, and will summarize the disgruntled individual's discontent to reach an agreement with the Imperator whether this particular problem deserves proper attention or not.

PM me or leave a comment of interest and I will shoot you an invite. I will update the post when slots are filled. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

GluttonyFang

Edited by GluttonyFang

• 2 weeks later...