Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Shinobido (New Clan, Friendly And Mature)

Rock103

The clan has been founded by me and my friend. And we are now looking to bring some other people in. We have a clan dojo, but it is still under construction. We have some power generators and Oracle done and some other things such as general dojo layout. We could use some active and helpful players to give the clan a really wanted boost to speed things up.

Edit Update 1: All the labs and things like sparring arena and obstacle course have been build.

Edit Update 2: Clan website created to help to keep members of the clan well informed.

We have few requirements to any who would like to join us:

1. Be friendly

No one want's to be in a clan or a group where some people are rude or disrespectful.

2. Understand English.

English is the most common language. English would be our ONLY language to communicate.

3. Live in EU region.

We demand that the members joining our clan is in the EU area. This means playing together would be possible, no one want's to play in a laggy lobby. Another point is the GMT. Having less time difference means we are most likely to meet more often in game.

4. Be active and helpful

This is kinda tied to the point number 1. We need active Warframe players who are willing to help the clan. This could be from recruiting to helping in clans dojo construction. Activity is something we really need, you do not have to be a ''hardcore'' player, casual players are welcome to join us too. But since the clan is very new, we need active players desperately to help.

We do not have age limit. Maturity is a mental thing. I've seen really childish people above their 20s and really mature people in their 15s. But that being said me and my friend are +23 years old.

Clan Shinobido is trying to somehow keep a traditional ninja/samurai theme. We do not know how to do that in Warframe really, but the clan is inspired by this :D

If you're interested about our little Clan, post a message in this topic. Also if you have any questions, feel free to post them here aswell, I will do my best to answer them.

Edited by Rock103

Clan update:

- Clan Shinobido is now 3 ninja strong. And is part of The Midnight Coven Alliance.

- Clan dojo is much bigger. Tenno lab, Energy lab & Chem lab are under construction and will be ready after few hours.

- Obstacle course, Duel arena, Orokin & Bio lab are collecting materials.

I've notice that we all in the Clan Shinobido love to use melee weapons, so this gives more of a ''traditional ninja'' feeling.

Our clan has a bright future and if you wish to become part of us contact me. You can contact me here on the forums on this topic or private message me. You can also contact me in-game if you like.

- Grand Master of Clan Shinobido

EDIT:

- Obstacle course and Duel arena are under construction and will be ready soon enough.

Edited by Rock103

Is it still possible to join? If it is would I like to join as my old clan shattered after people got bored of the game. I'm jumping between games but i can be active if it's required of me. I have for the most part played solo through the game but wanted to have some people I could ask for help when for an example farming blueprints and missions for material, as I feel that "PUG's" isn't good for farming as people often leave just after one run.

Is it still possible to join? If it is would I like to join as my old clan shattered after people got bored of the game. I'm jumping between games but i can be active if it's required of me. I have for the most part played solo through the game but wanted to have some people I could ask for help when for an example farming blueprints and missions for material, as I feel that "PUG's" isn't good for farming as people often leave just after one run.

Yes you can join us ! Also as we are part of an alliance there is always some people online so chances are you will always have someone to play with.

Yes you can join us ! Also as we are part of an alliance there is always some people online so chances are you will always have someone to play with.

I'd join as well!

i live in Hungary (GMT+1), but i can play all day (if not having too much exams next week), so that shouldn't be a problem. i played most missions solo or with random dudes, but i need a coordinated squad to beat high level defense or void/derelict missions. (i hate 3 people of the squad use their 4s at the same time at wawe 12)

i also have a bunch of tower keys and research materials lying around, which i would gladly share

EDIT: i don't know how to join a clan and other things. if you invite me, pls also give some info about it 

Edited by Krumplifej

I'd join as well!

i live in Hungary (GMT+1), but i can play all day (if not having too much exams next week), so that shouldn't be a problem. i played most missions solo or with random dudes, but i need a coordinated squad to beat high level defense or void/derelict missions. (i hate 3 people of the squad use their 4s at the same time at wawe 12)

i also have a bunch of tower keys and research materials lying around, which i would gladly share

EDIT: i don't know how to join a clan and other things. if you invite me, pls also give som

Hey, I sent you the clan invitation. You should be able to see it in your inbox. From there you open the message and accept the clan invite.

Clan update:

As said we have now all the labs and cool things such as obstacle course and duel arena and other handy things like trading post. We have completed few researches and have started many other new researches.

The clan is total of 6 ninja strong and we are looking for another 4 players to get to the 10 player cap. Our clan is very friendly and I'm happy that the other members so far who joined us fits perfectley to our clan.

Edited by Rock103