Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server.

Staggered

I've been getting that error since yesterday. If I manage to log in I get kicked out shortly after.

Me too, please fix this. Its like we can't connect to your login server, and if I do get logged in, mins after it says cant connect to server logging you out.

i have the same problem i want to play soo bad need my ember blue prints :( hahaha darn it please fix this u guys i know ur working as hard as you can and thank you for this awsome game ;) but i wanna play :( can't log in

У меня со вчерашнего дня та-же самая проблема...

При входе пишет "неудалось подключиться к серверу".

Или очень редко заходит в саму игру и через 1-3 минуты выдает ту-же самую ошибку.

У меня со вчерашнего дня та-же самая проблема...

При входе пишет "неудалось подключиться к серверу".

Или очень редко заходит в саму игру и через 1-3 минуты выдает ту-же самую ошибку.

не , бывает даже стадию проходишь, а потом заходишь в арсенал и разрыв связи ((

Same here - very laggy (in menus - long time to wait when moving between mod/mission screens, I do not know how is in mission, because I am being disconnected before I manage to get into one) and general problem with logging in (Login failed.... etc).

I've been having the same issues, as well as every time I complete a mission, it says that I wasn't able to connect, my progress wasn't saved. Even after I forwarded the ports it asked me to in game (which I found to be a nice addition, rather than having to look them up). But yeah, when I log in, there's no response when I click the button, it says that the login failed, or, shortly after logging in, I'm kicked from not being able to connect to the server. I also agree with the laggy menus. There's no lag whatsoever on my computer, it's connection lag so to speak. When you click a menu, it takes a good minute or two to travel to the next menu, and sometimes, you can't cancel things you've done, or even add mods and such because of this. This looks and feels like an absolutely fantastic game, it's just got some work to be done.

I guess it's obvious their server(s) aren't up to par with all the recent steam newcomers (me included). Connection timing out, nonworking chat, switching between menus ingame is laggy, sometimes overlaps layers and constantly disconnects me, if and when I actually manage to log into the game.

Yesterday the forum was down for me for a couple of hours as well. Would be nice to get some kind of reply from the devs regarding when can we expect some improvements/changes so we can, you know, actually betatest the game.

Edited by dobrique
  • Like 1

looks like database choking overload. Not unusal for open beta do this keep trying connect see can sneak in. They working on it non stop intergration people call me crazy say don't know what @(*()$ talking about played every mmo out there from lineage 2 to tera to u name it mmorpg.com this game is awesome i can't believe free i think way better blacklight retribution getting sick of that game snipe snipe snipe gets old quick. game seems be more of game then pvp. what i mean by intergration all players connected to server lag spike corrected from ya da ya da ya da.