Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Melee Elemental Visual Effects Optional...

it takes away from the melee weapons beautifully sculpted forms and also messes up color schemes on warframes. especially the green fire effects and all just makes some weapons look horrible.

And at least to me, those effects look very dated. Like from old fantasy games of the late 90s to early 00's era. 

Those distracting visual effects should be optional or at the very least, a lot more subtle.

please upvote if you guys think the same way, since I believe this was mentioned in the past but our pleas have fallen on deaf ears.

Edited by AlphaPsyCongaroo

Perhaps only appear when you swing your weapon?

Or only kick on when you draw your melee weapons. Honestly I've avoided elemental mods for melee weapons cause of how cheesy it looks....excluding things like, Ember with a flaming sword or Frost with an ice one. I just think -as you said, it takes away from the actually seeing the weapon rather than energy in the shape of a weapon.

I've started using the Nikana and for the first time I've really focused on adding in some elemental mods. The amount of damage it does is great and I've seen what I'm missing out on. The thing is though with the Nikana the effects aren't seen since the sword is in its sheath all the time unless attacking. So I guess this is the exception for me