Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seal Team Six Warframe Division Recruitment Thread

DEADLYPOTATOV98

WFWeapsST6.png

Seal Team Six is an active Multi-gaming clan that was founded March 11, 2012. Since then ST6 has grown. Spreading to new games gaining new friends and overall having a good time. I'm proud to introduce the Seal Team Six Warframe Division!

The Seal Team Six Warframe Division is looking for new friends to play with and join us in our family. The ST6 clan has a fully stocked Dojo (Labs / Research / Recreation Rooms) along with a teamspeak server and site (Information below) and an Emblem aswell. For those that wish to join the ST6 Family please make a post with your IGN (In-game Name) and why you wish to join us. Recruitment is open to players of all experience levels.

Rules : Seal Team Six is a friendly environment that doesn't condone things like Racism / Sexism / Excessive Swearing or General Douchebaggery.

Emblem : avatar.png

TeamSpeak3 : bfsealteamsix.enjinvoice.com

Alliance : Seal Team Six is a proud member of the Synergy Alliance an alliance dedicated to fair taxes and stability. Clan members are not required to participate in Dark Sectors but participation is welcome. As a general rule I'd never ask our members to do something I myself wouldn't do.

Seal Team Six Division Leaders : DEADLYPOTATOV98 / moreFIEN
Edited by DEADLYPOTATOV98