Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gaming Pc Help

Praxeti

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to put this.

Been looking into getting a gaming pc, but I really don't understand all the spec stuff and how to tell if it'll run the games you wanted to.

So I found a reasonably priced one, but have no idea how/if it will run this game.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cyberpower-Infantry-Desktop-Processor-Windows/dp/tech-data/B00C72IMOU/ref=de_a_smtd

If any of you have the time to help me understand this or if anyone has this PC and knows how well it runs warframe, please leave a reply :D

Any help is appreciated

So say I did get the pre built garbage thing, would it be able to run warframe and other games like planetside 2? (probably going towards something else, but if it comes down to this being easier I want to make sure it'll work)

You can play Warframe with it 

he has the same GPU but yours have a better CPU.

I don't recommend buying a pre made, you would get more for the same price if you build it yourself, albeit more difficult for you since you don't know which one to pick. Buying a good PC is a long term investment, so choose wisely. Research on the internet for which parts fits your budget, go to some cpu benchmark sites, read reviews, hardware forums, etc. Doing it will be a surprising fun learning experience for you.

Thanks.

What I may end up doing is starting on the premade and buying parts to upgrade it, slowly replacing most parts. I'd do this cause if I messed up i'd be able to bring it back to what it looked like with the previous parts. And I have a local shop that does computers, but its more repairs and upgrading pc's.

Thanks.

What I may end up doing is starting on the premade and buying parts to upgrade it, slowly replacing most parts. I'd do this cause if I messed up i'd be able to bring it back to what it looked like with the previous parts. And I have a local shop that does computers, but its more repairs and upgrading pc's.

You know, most of the time, upgrading PC ends up buying a whole new set. Compatibility issues. Like CPU slot not compatible so you need to buy a new motherboard, new Graphic cards need new PSU (power supply unit) because the current ones lacks power.

Pick your CPU and go from there. Since you have a local shop near you, I'd say go there for consultation.