Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Stand Back Up After Death And The Shield Lancers Are Idiots.

Bobsinith

Sometimes after I kill an enemy, they stand back up in DaVinci pose and fizzle after a few seconds. This happened to me twice and it was the Grineer Lancer both times. Also, I noticed that the Shield Lancers don't keep their shields pointed at you, but aim it the direction they're walking. I was in offline mode when I noticed this, so the only target he could've been locked onto was me.

The "DaVinci pose" is the vitruvian man (google it), it is just the default pose characters are modeled in so artists have a good sense of scale, proportions and stuff, what happens when they die is that some animation messes up and the charactes are defaulted to that pose.

Never had that specific problem myself, though enemy animations on laggy hosts can get wierd.

As for Shield Lancers, yes they are idiots, they need to learn how to strafe.

Last session I had lots of problems with dead enemies still standing. Not only Grineers grunts but robots too. Pretty much all types just stood and it was hard to tell them apart from the living ones. These didn´t have the Da Vinci pose thou. Just normal standing.

Last session I had lots of problems with dead enemies still standing. Not only Grineers grunts but robots too. Pretty much all types just stood and it was hard to tell them apart from the living ones. These didn´t have the Da Vinci pose thou. Just normal standing.

yr prolly having a bad connection issue with the host. i believe if u play private with local friends shouldnt have that issue.( ive experienced that issue b4 where bunch of corpus remain standing after i used Ash's Bladestorm on with laggy host, but no issues with local friends).