Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

((Recruitment Closed)) < Draconis Collective > Is Recruiting // Friendly Clan // Sweet Dojo // Up-To-Date Research

Kappatalist

Hi, Came across your post recruiting for new members. Are you still recruiting new members ?

I am at Gold Disciple rank (active) and prefer to play with a group rather than link up with the public match up, I like the fact that you are not a huge group.

I would be grateful if you could drop me an invite, or let me know if you are no longer open.

Kind Regards

Game Name: Alethion

Edited by Alethion

Good evening to you all of Draconis Collective, a pleasure to meet you.

My name is Rokanis and I am very interested in joining your ranks as my first clan. Ive thought over joining a clan for some time however one never seemed to fit my own mentality. From what I've read, I feel the Collective would make for a very positive home and group to be able to play with and grow with.

Been playing Warframe for over the past year now, started back when the game was first getting on its legs. Although one would expect much to show for it, I sit comfortably now at Mastery Rank 6 and eagerly desire a fun & knowledgeable band of allies to journey even further with.

Having returned from a bit of a Hiatus I'm ready to go head first back into the fray, if you are still recruiting it would be quite the pleasure to join your ranks.

-big ol' snip-

We would be happy to have you, Rokanis.

And with your entry, we have 30 members.  For now, I'll have to cut recruitment here!  Should we have inactive members who are clearly not coming back, slots may open up, but our roster is maxed out now!

EDIT: Welp, servers just died.  Now'd be a better time than any to update the roster and OP.

Edited by Kappatalist