Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bio Planters

ReneClaw

Hello fellow Tenno,

I would like to let you know that I have decided to open the floodgates and recruit Tennos into the Bio planters.

The clan was made so I can make a private Dojo tower, and right now as of June 8 2014, all labs have been constructed and a majority of items have been researched, not all but it is getting there.

I will allow players to use this clan for temporary use for the labs until they either have no other use or have found a clan that they are willing to join.

The only reasons to be kicked out of the Bio planters at this moment as situations may change this, is if the Tenno is

A) causing problems to other Tenno or other clans, ESPECIALLY bigger clans (I WILL write your alias name down as a reminder if you try re-entering)

a.k.a. be respectful to others

B)inactive Tennos for a long period (10 days, 30 tops) and slots are full.

You are able to re-enter when you get back if slots are free

Remember that there may be a time when I take a break from the game and become inactive myself, feel free to leave anytime and seek a more active clan.

About the clan Dojo

feel free to run around and use the trading post with others, and the clan trade tax should always be 0%, if it isn't let me know.

The room you spawn in has the trading post and the opposite direction of the elevator should lead you to the labs.

The second floor is under construction for gardens, dueling room, maybe the obstacle course and the observatory.

Last thing. For the love of Lephantis, do NOT use your Forma for constructing rooms because you can never get it back when you leave unless the room is deconstructed, that is MY JOB! Use them for YOUR OWN purpose, GOT IT!?

Just pm me when I am online, or leave a post on this topic for invite, remember, there is only 10 slots.

Remember to water your plants,

ReneClaw

TL;DR

This is a laidback clan, be respectful, Don't use your forma for the dojo, pm for invite.

Edited by ReneClaw