Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Names & Bonus Mission

DeathBullet

your quite obviously from minecraft with the whole names thing.

How is that minecraft?I never played it. Me and my friends joined this and it was pretty confusing at the start... what the hell..

Also names are almost on every MMO game.

Edited by DeathBullet

Well, that was mostly a bad comment, though accurate. Names are listed over players in minecraft. As for recognizing other tenno or just friends, it might be useful at times, but it might just be clutter for other people.

None of the warframes are shaped like any of the enemies. (Except the stalker, but he doesn't count because he looks mostly like a cloud.) Maybe some people can consider the lines and shapes of infestations to be a bit similar, but the infestation are either smaller or larger then tenno by enough that it should still be easy to tell the difference.

In the moment of the fights, anyone can get confused, but it doesn't last long and it shouldn't waste very much if you are willing to figure out the difference. As said, it was difficult to tell the difference in the beginning. That qualifier means that you just need to play more to learn the difference and you will be fine.

Guest Hermaphrodite

also keep in mind aiming at a friend brings up their name top center of the screen so :3