Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan, Otg Recruiting

Mabonmabli

Hi all

On The Game (oTg) gaming clan is now recruiting new, old, casual or hard-core players. We have an integrated website, forum and Raidcall for general chat and team games or ingame chat etc whatever u choose to use.

About oTg:

On The Game is a gaming clan outside of the world of Warframe with teams and members playing in games such as LOL, CS:GO, Sc2 etc. Established a couple of years ago for some friends to get together and play, and generally mess about on TeamSpeak hehe.

Warframe clan:

Being a fan of Warframe for a long time i have (at last) decided to start a clan to represent oTg here. Atm there is only 3 of us in clan and I am looking for 7 more players to fill the ghost clan. Once this is established with active players we will expand, the more players we have the more people there is to play with at any given time etc.

All research is done in the dojo and cosmetic/utility rooms will be coming soon.

What is required of you?

Not much u will be glad to hear lol. Of course u will need to be friendly, able to play in grps now and then and speak English.  As we grow certain positions will need to be filled like a Dojo planner, Officers and leaders to help with the day to day running and event planners, but ultimately u just need to be relatively active .

There is no rule to contribute to dojo building but as we expand past 30 players, any help would be gladly received =), and all Forma will be provided by me ofc.

Leave a msg here if u are interested or msg me ingame and I will throw u an invite. GL HF.

Edited by Mabonmabli