The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Care About Pvp If It Was Balanced?

Alphafox

well pvp is a good idea but not with our gear they should almost do a other class of tenno (gardien?) that can only use low tier (mastery 2 max) weapon no prime and that kind of sh##.The frame could look like the capture target with 6 Mod slot (and no aura) .Then you could potato it for a small boost same with the weapon then we could say the the pvp would be ''balance'' everybody with the same ''frame'' (male or female why not) with low tier weapon.Then i would probably play their new stuff and it would probably be funner, than seeing people that are just there to make a mess with the new guy with low gear.

A real PvP does not really make sense in this genre. Yeah, it's a third-person-shooter and yes, in theory, you can shoot at other players, but the game mechanics do not really support that, neither does the intention behind WF. I mean... does anyone really care about PvP in borderlands? Or real PvP in L4D (survivors vs. survivors)?

A PvP like the one in L4D would make sense (especially after DE stated in the last devstream, they really like the idea of mini-bosses), but tenno vs tenno would be a totally different game imho.

Can you show me that place in the lore that says its absolutely impossible for tenno to fight other tenno?

Idk but considering thier situation it seems like the most likely outcome

Can you imagine being frozen for such a long time, frost aside, and suddenly waking up to a lady that says commit genocide

Edited by Azawarau

It can't be balanced. Not and retain the individuality of the present warframes and weapons. So no to PvP.

It simply doesn't work in PvE focused games. To balance it, you'd have to force homogeneity on the warframes and guns and it'll ruin the feel and much of the charm of the game as it stands now.

If you don't balance it, the crying from the PvP contingent will never end--kinda like now. I don't have a problem with this; let them fester in the conclaves and ignore them. Sony did it for the first few years of EQ, after all.  

Better still not to go there at all.