Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dead Silent Slumber

LightningRain

I am a WarLord of Dead Silent Slumber.

However,
That is not how my tale in such a clan began.

I was initiated by one of the founding members, long ago, during a accidental play-through with one of their WarLords.

From there on, my life had changed.

Upon admission into such a once-prestigious clan, I was overcome with joy, knowing I finally belonged somewhere - in a family. From that day forward, I built myself up, making my actions and contributions noticeable in hopes of rising within clan status. I supported clan members, authorities, even assisted the WarLords themselves with high respect and reverence for the clan. 

Then, came a fateful period of time, where clan members either became inactive or left.

I often ask myself: "Why did they leave? Are they just done with the game, or are they unsatisfied with the clan?" 

I couldn't find the answer. I clearly and vividly recall active, loyal members devoting resources and time to the clan and the dojo. 

Time, however, gradually became an enemy through the original members' perspective.

In attempts to restore our clan to its past glory, we have broken our boundaries and expanded our options: We are now recruiting Loyal, Active, and Reliable members who share a passion and seek to maintain their belonging within the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Silent Slumber

We are a family. We support one another and contribute towards each other's as well as our own strengths.

Clan Status: An individual is not simply granted Clan Ranking. Naturally, Higher authorities such as Leaders and above observe other individuals' skills, what they contribute, and how they interact with other members. Upon coming to conclusions about individuals, Clan Authorities reserve the right to promote or demote any members. 
Communication is a very desirable skill in leaders, as well as Strategic Intellect.

Ban: We often do not ban members who cause minor troubles or dilemmas, but if there is an unsatisfied-member majority, members will be banned for periods of time accordingly. 

Glory: We were once within the Top 50 Clans, but our loss of members has stripped us of that title, rendering our position within the Top 100 in terms of kills. Even then, that is composed of only the original members' kill counts, which originate very far back in time. We hope to acquire strong members that are skillful as well as great comrades and reliable clanmates. 

Join us, Tenno. Join our family. New and Old Players are welcome. We are children of Dead Silent Slumber, and we impose our namesake on those who dare challenge us.

(Comment if you wish to join our family)
[Any questions or comments, please send me a message]

Other WarLords to talk to: Apsalus, MetalMarauder, rapt0rman