Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daggerfall Covenat Recruiting

Xuard

Hello guys, I'm the leader of this clan right here, I have unlocked most rooms you see in the dojo, I hope that people who are seeing this will be able to join and I will sometimes take members out on void missions to get neat stuff, but just to be fair, I will take different people on the mission as I don't like any jealousy or any feelings negative. If you see me online, pm me or post on this forum to inform me. Also I would advise donations to our rooms in the dojo and be kind to everyone, if you want advice I can help you, but also consult fellow clan members.

Hello guys, I'm the leader of this clan right here, I have unlocked most rooms you see in the dojo, I hope that people who are seeing this will be able to join and I will sometimes take members out on void missions to get neat stuff, but just to be fair, I will take different people on the mission as I don't like any jealousy or any feelings negative. If you see me online, pm me or post on this forum to inform me. Also I would advise donations to our rooms in the dojo and be kind to everyone, if you want advice I can help you, but also consult fellow clan members.

p.s it's Daggerfall Covenant, not the one on the top