Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have A Look Here!

(PSN)TH3_Duck_45

Do you enjoy warframe, and need a clan? Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Well my friend step right up, Void Warriors has what you need. 

We are a small laid back casual clan that welcomes all skill levels and are happy to help new players learn the ropes, help skilled players get better, and just want to have a good time. 

How do you join you ask? its easy:

Step 1. shoot me OR ronny_g_27 a message on psn, or reply to this post

Step 2. ill send you the clan invite, check your foundry and build that dojo key quick as possible

Step 3. kick back and enjoy all the perks of a fully outfitted and evolving dojo (dualing room, obstacle course, all labs with complete research, and a floating trading post) a group of easy going gamers that love the game, help with farming and general information about the game. and always having someone to run with. (no more camping the recruiting tab looking for people to run those pesky ODE missions). 

Expansion of the Dojo and the clan:

Ronny_g_27 and myself will be responsible for building of rooms, decorations, and all that and no one will be required to put anything into research or development of the dojo. It is  greatly appreciated if you would like to contribute and all you have to do is ask, but NEVER REQUIRED. 

We will welcome all ideas and suggestions as well. 

So if void warriors seems like the place for you, if you have questions, or would simply like to tour the dojo, Shoot me a message on PSN, or reply to this forum. 

I am online mon-fri 6pm - 11pm central time, and all day sat and sunday. 

Thanks and hope to hear from you, 

-Duck 

Edited by (PS4)TH3_Duck_45