Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deaths Bane Is Recruiting! See Inside.

(PSN)J_The_Rippa

Hey guys and gals. I've recently started a clan and we're looking for adult players that are laid back, like to joke around on mic as we farm, but also want to build and thrive. Of course when we see people dedicated to the clan a promotion is in your very near future. What makes us different? I mean besides all the hookers and blow you could want that is:

As a whole we go out of our way to help players get what they want. Now I can only speak for myself but people I like and get to know usually find out how generous I can be. For example a long time gaming friend just started. Not only am I willing to teach what I know to new players but like everyone he wanted Primes. Without a long explication I'll just say for him I was able to get him every part for Rhino Prime & The Boltor Prime. That's just how I am.

Maybe you don't want to join and just want people to play with. That's cool. I always welcome new friends to run with.

Maybe you have your own clan. That's cool too. As I said above the more the merrier and I'm also always open to building alliances & bettering both clans.

In closing feel free to add me on PSN just let me know you added me from this post. You can find me on PS4: J_The_Rippa & I hope to hear from a few people at least no matter what you want to do. Happy gaming till then.

- J