The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loki And Loki Prime's Chest Glow.

Arkezuli

Currently, the guy responsible for the effect said that's actually intended, so you can see it without taking damage.

I'll find the post real quick.

Edit:

I did get it triggered to show on slide as well so you had a way for it to show that didn't involve getting shot ;).  If that proves annoying we'll take it off, but for the moment it seems cool.  Of the first sets this is the only one I've got that planned for (will have to take a look at all of them when things slow down a bit though).  Future sets will be leveraging the reactive stuff much more -- IE: If / when we get to a Corpus themed one energy shields would be a natural fit etc.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244538-edo-armor-chest-shield-effect/?p=2847935#entry2847935

Wait, are you referring to the effect continuing when the slide animation stops?

Edited by OptimumBow0

Do they have the Edo chest armour equipped, perchance?

I don't remember them by name.

The Daedalus is the only set I do. But the other two are too similarly named for me to be able to register which one is which.

Currently, the guy responsible for the effect said that's actually intended, so you can see it without taking damage.

I'll find the post real quick.

Edit:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/244538-edo-armor-chest-shield-effect/?p=2847935#entry2847935

Wait, are you referring to the effect continuing when the slide animation stops?

Ooooooooohhh...

Yeah, sorry, I saw that post but didn't realize that that's what he was talking about...

But yeah, I think having it looks awful (It's like there's an energy bubble on my chest), and yes, it persists for about 2 seconds after sliding.

I would LOVE if it was removed.