The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Consistent Black Screens!

Koku_Ryu

I've only started playing warframe, so bear with me, hehehe.

I started playing the tutorial and a few missions, but each and every time (even in the solar system thing)

every 5 minutes or so, the game would go on to a black screen for 5 seconds, and then the game would be back on again on the screen only, my mouse will be always reset at the top left of the screen. This happens in missions, menus, or everywhere. I can't stop it and it really hinders play, Once in a mission it happened while I was running forward, and after the 5 seconds of doom it started again only  that now, my character suddenly kept going forward even without pressing W. 

I am not sure what this is, I've searched everywhere for a fix but most people reported black screen and then crashes, but mine, i don't CTD, FPS is 60 and everything works super fine only for that black screen problem.

Please help....Thankyou

hmmm just want to say this sounds similar to what happens when i play skyrim... id get a constant 60 fps and id have a black screen every so and so and the only thing i knew was that it was a graphics card problem... so i dont know what to say mabey there related mabey there not but id say update your graphics card and see what happens

Nope... It's back again...ahh god.. I can't play properly...

I'm guessing it has something to do with my setings.

I tried turning colour corrections off, Vsync off/ON and auto. and I've tried putting shadows to medium... Doesn't work.