Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: T-Shirt Design Contest

[DE]Megan

Well here is my entry: (shirt found from google)

here is the design on a shirt

BfCOMBd.png

here is the original design:

dmeyQhY.png

(put the images in spoilers so it wouldn't lag up those with weaker internet and to reduce the size of this page since I'm telling you these pages take a long time to scroll down)

Edited by gkuoni

First of all, sorry for my english. I'm not used to post topics that long and I don't use translator (because it sucks !!).

What I'm posting is just a concept with positions on a shirt with square, because I dont't know how to use a good software of drawning and don't even think about "paint" (i'm a "heat engineer", not an artist ^^').

So here's the "thing" : 

vTyxhdm.png?1

Yeah, I know, it's ugly but I warned you ^^.

So now imagine this :

square 1 : "Warframe" or a symbol

square 2 : a picture of Lotus looking on the right

square 3 : a picture of 1 (or more) tenno(s) looking on the right too (armed of course !)

square 4 : a picture of the 3 factions enemys looking on the left this time

Just to give an impression of conflict (obvious isn't it ?)

And finaly you can add this sentence on the back or somewhere else on the shirt : "They are many tennos, but you are stronger."

Well... what do you think ? Sounds cool right ? (sorry for my english again !)

P.S. : If someone had already proposed that, I'm sorry !!!

"Submission must be for the front of the T-shirt (no wrap around/back designs)"

I understand this rule applies on the t-shirt, but I thought I'd ask just to be sure.

Do backdrops go along with this rule too or is it acceptable?

Shirt design for light colored shirts:

http://imgur.com/nNG1k5D

Shirt design for dark colored shirts:

http://imgur.com/vMdwiKw

Sorry I couldn't show the pictures here in the forums, but the images were way too big and I don't know how to do the spoiler thing (kinda new to the whole forums thing). But, the images are on in the links provided, one for light colored shirts, and one for darker colored shirts. I was also thinking maybe having a shirt color for all, if not some, of the Warframes like Ember orange, Excalibur grey, Trinity Red, and so on. This way  those who buy the shirt (if my design was to some how get picked) would be able to show who their favorite Warframe is through different colors. But thats just a little idea I had. But anyways, I also can't wait to see all the other designs people make and I can't wait to see who ever the winner is with their great design. To everyone, good luck :)