Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: T-Shirt Design Contest

[DE]Megan

Hi guys! This is my submission, since this was a t-shirt design contest I instantly thought that the colors should be limited and simple and understandable. And I was so fond of vintage shirt designs and decided to go that way, and also, almost every entry focuses on the protagonists so why not give the great G3 a chance right?

Made in ps. and ai., all in vector. Fonts front font squirrel.com an t-shirt template from graphicburger.com so it's all free (I suppose lol) thanks guys!

So without further ado, lo and behold, The Grustrag Three, vintage poster ad style!

6b7sLOW.jpg

fIEu771.png

....I regret nothing.

All hail the ultimate Spoon Prime.

I really need to clean up the line work before I give anyone the full res version of this. It was sort of a really quick job, because at first I didn't think I'd enter this contest. But then I really wanted a shirt that didn't just have the Warframe logo plastered on the front, and was a little more subtle in reference (No offense to the other entries that might have that design choice). My favorite gamer shirts are those where only true fans get what it is, but to the ordinary folk it's just a cute shirt. Anyway had great fun with this! Good luck to all the participants! :D

Aaaand I see that I'm not the only cereal shirt. I guess great minds think alike? XD

Also... DE Megan, though you may never pronounce Chocobo right. Perhaps you'll know what a chocoboat catalyst tastes like. XD I hear it tastes like chicken.

Hi guys! This is my submission, since this was a t-shirt design contest I instantly thought that the colors should be limited and simple and understandable. And I was so fond of vintage shirt designs and decided to go that way, and also, almost every entry focuses on the protagonists so why not give the great G3 a chance right?

Made in ps. and ai., all in vector. Fonts front font squirrel.com an t-shirt template from graphicburger.com so it's all free (I suppose lol) thanks guys!

So without further ado, lo and behold, The Grustrag Three, vintage poster ad style!

6b7sLOW.jpg

This is ridiculously cool.

I cannot believe there aint a shirt with stalker, trolloki and trollban with troll faces.. And it says we ARE YOUR RECKONING!

I did a Stalker one.

Here is my submission. "Stalker Be Lurking.."

(on Wednesday we wear Warframe #swag)

QRxsPz6.png

Did you miss out on this one?

Edited by LunskEE

galatine_shirt_by_blackstraykitten-d7mvz

we will forever know of the power you have given us and we shall not forget.

thank you my friend may you rest in peace.

variants are in the spoiler, disregard spoiler if variants are not allowed

fragor_shirt_by_blackstraykitten-d7mw00c

scindo_shirt_by_blackstraykitten-d7mvzmt

glaive_shirt_by_blackstraykitten-d7mvzv5

hate_shirt_by_blackstraykitten-d7mvzpk.p

awesome!

i want the hate and glaive in black tho

or if you have a jat kitag

cool concept