Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sexy Clan Recruiting. Join Us And You Join The Flame And Shadow Alliance.

(PSN)docolson

image.jpg TO HAVE PEACE YOU MUST PREPARE FOR WAR.

WE CHOOSE WAR!!!

Hello my fellow Tenno. I am Warlord of mountain Clan SEXY, I have been killing the vile scourge of the vast Warframe universe for quite some time and have managed to attain mastery level 13. Me and my loyal minions of death are dedicated to making our clan stand atop the bones of our enemies. The key to our success is in the tenacity and drive of all our members. We are very active and the priority of the clan is in its members all reaching the mastery desired, Farming the various objects of value scattered throughout the planets, and to receive any knowledge that may improve your level of play.

I come to the one place I know I can find THE BEST players and am giving out a call to arms for any Tenno, brand new or a seasoned veteran that wish to wage war across the galaxy and wont stop until one of two things happen. First the planet goes dark and the internet dies, or SEXY gets #1 in clan leaderboards at will. At the moment we have 80 members and I wish all were daily players. however only about 20-25 on daily. I will continue to recruit until the clan is 60%+ active.

We are very relaxed and most of of the daily players are in the 25-40 age group. SEXY chats are of mature in nature and we would prefer recruits of 16 yrs of age min. The only real requirements are to have headset, be respectful and make yourself heard. We are very vocal group and have several chats for all online members to bounce around and get involved with all different methods and tactics that many have to offer. Most importantly is to have fun and meet new gamers.

SEXY dojo is huge and fully researched all labs and only contributions ever required from non founding clan members is credits into dojo vault from time to time. No min donations or any quota but 1 credit or 1 million any little bit is for the success of the clan if we are able to deploy a rail in the dark sectors. We are in an alliance and they are very active as well. All labs, most gardens, 6 dueling arenas, obstical course, observatory, temple of honor, trade and treasury all very well laid out and easy to get around.

My clan is filled with an incredible gang. No one more easygoing, generous, and helpful group that I have the pleasure to invite all to come and join. If you love this game and want to enjoy it with other gamers who love it twice as much than you should come and meet the guys and explore the dojo. And also one last thing. I know it is some sort of sadness that there are not more female tenno out there. I hope if any out there that may need a clan. SEXY is mature and can handle talking with girl gamers with respect and decency, any thing else would not be excused. My main reason to really want some girls in the clan would be to lift the drab decour of my dojo, and to spice up our chats.

If any have intrest in joining please pm me in PSN My IGN docolson, or post on this thread. Thank you and war on

edit bump

Edited by (PS4)docolson

Hello Hello, I'm a new Warframe player, been frequenting forums and youtube, as well as in game friends for tips. I'd like to be a part of a chill clan.

Recently bought Prime Acess for Rhino and Boltor. Getting Nova and Jat Kittag later tonight. I may purchase What stalker pack for dread as well.

PSN: HazelKidd

Hope to be part of the SEXY :D

Hello Hello, I'm a new Warframe player, been frequenting forums and youtube, as well as in game friends for tips. I'd like to be a part of a chill clan.

Recently bought Prime Acess for Rhino and Boltor. Getting Nova and Jat Kittag later tonight. I may purchase What stalker pack for dread as well.

PSN: HazelKidd

Hope to be part of the SEXY :D

happy to send invite and welcome you to SEXY. You have chosen well. Ill be online in about 4 hrs c u then.

Almost there few spots left. Very fun very active and incredibly generous in all aspects of warframe. If your clan is to small or just to big. No clan or clan has become inactive. Lots of daily players to run and gun with.

And would the ladies out there make yourself heard. Im dying to include some ladies here in SEXY. Dont be afraid we are mature enough to talk respectfully and treat you like any other tenno.

Bump

Hello, the clan sounds pretty cool! I was wondering If I could join, I'm fairly new only mastery rank 2 and I am very active ! My psn : DougieWilDaBeast, I would be able to help out clan by gathering supplies and whatever you need help with!

Love to have ya invite will be sent.

Welcome to SEXY.

Hello, the clan sounds pretty cool! I was wondering If I could join, I'm fairly new only mastery rank 2 and I am very active ! My psn : DougieWilDaBeast, I would be able to help out clan by gathering supplies and whatever you need help with!

Invite will be sent today.