Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sexy Clan Recruiting. Join Us And You Join The Flame And Shadow Alliance.

(PSN)docolson

SEXY is now 145+ and growing. We have also started up clan in Destiny. Our intrest in rails is near non existence SEXY is more determined in improving Tenno development and to aquire all the weapons and frames. I personally never charge anyone in my clan for any tradeable items in game. Three requirements are gotta have a mic, be respectful, and represent SEXY with tenacity and honor.

Attention all ghost clans. SEXY mountain clan has assembled her elite and gave them a new home. SEXY PRIME ghost clan. Our elite tenno have decided that we shall own the ghost clan leaderboards starting now. All members have put their time in SEXY and no outsiders will be recruited before putting time in SEXY. Very few exceptions will be considered. Anyone that is on everyday, has most weapons and all the mandatory frames can apply. I warn you recruitment outside of SEXY will be very restricted. If you think you are NINJA enough for SEXY PRIME. Try out, or if you need practice than SEXY IS THE PLACE. Both clans are in the same alliance, the alliance is excellent and very active. We hold weekly challenges for prizes and tons and tons of knowledge and players who love to help out the new guys.

• 2 weeks later...