Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings To You All.

(PSN)RecklessN7

Lextalionis, the small clan I represent (3 people), is very active and recently we have discussed the potential of joining an alliance. The problem I have is that looking on here it seems impossible to tell which alliance is good and which one just says they are for more members. I've read several topics in which people complain about plans of total system domination or monopolization, ridiculously high tax rates, etc.

One post an alliance seems ok, friends perhap, the kind of alliance Lextalionis might be able to enjoy being a part of as we ar emainly in it for the enjoyment of the game and care little for domination or politics. Then you read a little further and people are spouting about how they are evil and raise taxes ungodly high among other complaints.

How is an honest Tenno, an honorable Tenno, supposed to choose between all the alliances out there when there are so many contradictions between what an alliance spokesman might say about their group of individuals and what others might say against them. I realize that haters are gonna hate and talk is cheap but none of us have really associated with the global communit (We usually play just the three of us or two if the other is not on).

If anyone has some advice as to alliances and how best to find the one that fits with our mentality and or style of play please leave a reply below or drop me a line either via pm or a message on psn. Hell you can even promote your own alliance if you want. Some information about whichever one you represent might be helpful.

I thank you all for your time and I speak for all three members of Lextalionis when I say we hope to make true and lasting friendships with the other Tennos out the

Psn: RecklessN7

Lextalionis, the small clan I represent (3 people), is very active and recently we have discussed the potential of joining an alliance. The problem I have is that looking on here it seems impossible to tell which alliance is good and which one just says they are for more members. I've read several topics in which people complain about plans of total system domination or monopolization, ridiculously high tax rates, etc.

One post an alliance seems ok, friends perhap, the kind of alliance Lextalionis might be able to enjoy being a part of as we ar emainly in it for the enjoyment of the game and care little for domination or politics. Then you read a little further and people are spouting about how they are evil and raise taxes ungodly high among other complaints.

How is an honest Tenno, an honorable Tenno, supposed to choose between all the alliances out there when there are so many contradictions between what an alliance spokesman might say about their group of individuals and what others might say against them. I realize that haters are gonna hate and talk is cheap but none of us have really associated with the global communit (We usually play just the three of us or two if the other is not on).

If anyone has some advice as to alliances and how best to find the one that fits with our mentality and or style of play please leave a reply below or drop me a line either via pm or a message on psn. Hell you can even promote your own alliance if you want. Some information about whichever one you represent might be helpful.

I thank you all for your time and I speak for all three members of Lextalionis when I say we hope to make true and lasting friendships with the other Tennos out the

Psn: RecklessN7

Reckless,

If you would like PM me with “LOOKING TO JOIN”. You can run some missions with us and decide if you would like to. The only requirement is that you are active players. PSN - Big_Rig_Brently

Edited by (PS4)Big_Rig_Brently