Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lords Of Shadow Looking For New Members

(PSN)BROTHA-KEN3K

We are the Lords of Shadow. We are looking for new players and veterans to join our ranks and have fun playing. We are currently a small four members Ghost Clan but we would like to grow into a Shadow Clan. We have all the research done including the new weapons and a solar rail that came out with the new update for PS4 version of Warframe. We are not part of any alliance yet but we are working on it. 

We believe in helping new players get access to better equipment and different warframes, helping veterans with harder missions that can’t be played alone to include: farming to build prime weapons and prime warframes, hard to get resources, and any other type of mission to include Void, Alerts, Nightmare, or Orokin Derelict missions. Overall we just want to have fun and grow with the Warframe community.

We have a few ground rules but they are very reasonable.

Rule #1

Treat others like you want to be treated.

*Disrespecting anyone or racist language will not be tolerated.

Rule # 2

Help out players or clan members.

Rule # 3

No trolling other players or clan members.

Rule # 4

Have fun!

We are looking for a range of players from the casual gamer to the hardcore gamer from anywhere in the world. We also understand that everyone has a life outside of Warframe. The only thing we ask is that if you have other priorities and commitments let it be known in advance. I’m very active on Warframe but if you are interested in joining our clan please PM me or ChaosNoiseMarine anytime we are online in the game. I will check this thread and constantly update it when I can. I also have a life outside of Warframe too.

Edited by (PS4)BROTHA-KEN3K