Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Ravens, Full Dojo, Research, Sweet Emblem, Part Of An Alliance.

Sir_Prometheus

PXnyB9I.png

Hey we are clan with some very experienced members (many of our founders are Mastery level 15).  We're open to members of all experience levels .... some of us are running out of things to do, and are happy to help power level people and help farm.  We are looking to build an army in order to challenge solar rails, eventually, along with our Alliance clans.  

Our Dojo is excellently laid out, if do say so:  You spawn in the first of two Great halls, and all labs are off the first hall, a very short walk!  Beyond that we have the trophy  room and numerous gardens, with the Observatory front and center.  All "infrastructure" rooms (reactors, barracks, smaller clan halls we didn't actually want to use) are tucked away in the "basement".  Dueling room, obstacle course and more gardens are up an elevator that is also off the main hall.  

We have everything researched, of course, except for the specter regiments that we are working on building up.  

I think our emblem is pretty cool, personally.  Post here or send me a PM.  

If you are still looking for members, I'm looking for a good clan. I'm rank 8 with lots saved up resources. If you would like to give me a shot, send an invite my way:

IGN: Lukide

or

Steam ID: Hammer of the Emperor

Hey, I've been playing the game for a little while now, and recently got back into it but my clan apparently have all stopped playing, except for 2 friends of mine that I invited. So I'm looking for a new clan for us to join. I'm rank 6, have ~115 hours played and would like to join. Hopefully, I'd be able to bring along my 2 friends, one that's rank 5, and the other is very new. We're just trying to be apart of a clan that knows what they're doing and are active. Thanks.

Steam ID - Cut_Throat_Karl