Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have some opinion.

WhatThePho

I hope there will be some new maps in open beta as:

- Fighting on a planet

- Added several new monsters

- Will have a few more side effects such as slow, monsters jump into bite like dogs in COD4 game

- The jump and shoot'll appreciate it more

Do not throw bricks okay: D this is one of the more attractive game impaired opinion.

Warframe very good, the graphics are very nice and I like it.

I hope there will be some new maps in open beta as:

- Fighting on a planet

- Added several new monsters

- Will have a few more side effects such as slow, monsters jump into bite like dogs in COD4 game

- The jump and shoot'll appreciate it more

Do not throw bricks okay: D this is one of the more attractive game impaired opinion.

Warframe very good, the graphics are very nice and I like it.

Slow is alredy in the game, just use ice elemental guns and you'll slow the enemy who gets shot by it, i didn't really get what you just tried to say about biting tough... but if your talking about enemies that bite i think the leaper from the infested does that alredy.

Also "the jump and shoot'll apreciate it more"?? If i'm getting this corretly your talking about jumping and shotting mid air? If so, just jump and hold the right mouse button while in the air, that allows you to use your gun during a jump.

you can slow down while shooting monsters as the game killing floor?killing floor game with the combat slow and it was great.just a idea for offline

Oh... you mean the game going in slow motion? I don't really see that happening since it's online unless the effect goes to all the allies as well or else it wouldn't really work out...